The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

01-26-2013

You too? I nearly disconnected a couple times from my last match...And that was supposed to be the one I showed off my awesome Lulu mid skills :| I still did pretty good all things considered, so there's that.

Ásk Ryze

01-27-2013

Yeah, the lag comes in waves for me. >_< it stinks.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

gASP! We have baron BUT WE NEED VILEMAW! I just realized!

Ásk Ryze

01-28-2013

Not it.

xcyper33

01-29-2013

Guys, I was thinking...would it be OK if I made an Ask Aether Wing Kayle thread? She is different from original Kayle, with her own lore. It is basically a more battle hardened, Kayle from the future who lost her wings and everything. In my opinion, she's different enough to warrant her own seperate character. Sort of like Brolaf vs. Olaf

Ásk Ryze

01-29-2013

Interesting premise, but I would refer you to a more experienced player. Like Viktor.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

An interesting idea, it is true that she has her own lore but, it'd be best though if you alerted a larger amount of people of your idea. Try the "Sanctuary" chat room in the client, see if they like the idea or not.

ALC Phoenix

01-29-2013

It's a trap!

AskVeigar

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Guys, I was thinking...would it be OK if I made an Ask Aether Wing Kayle thread? She is different from original Kayle, with her own lore. It is basically a more battle hardened, Kayle from the future who lost her wings and everything. In my opinion, she's different enough to warrant her own seperate character. Sort of like Brolaf vs. Olaf
I don't think that would work since I believe we already have a normal Kayle and to have Aether wing K. Neither could interact with the other if we wanted to NOT completely say f*** it and destroy the space time continuem.

Ask the Tempest

01-30-2013

Sorry I have'nt posted in 3 days. Internet was out.