The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

It was bound to happen... A mere spark was only needed.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

*Sigh* What is happening to this forum....I left for a few months yes, month before....but I have reason....one of those is the fact that Lulu went back in time...to have a child....and went back into the present....and calls her Molly...I mean seriously, I had the right to take a break from that kind of stuff.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-19-2013

It's a cycle, I recall people departing quite a bit back when the issue of who gets to RP said champion first came up... hopefully things will get better.

Ask Trollyguy

01-19-2013

UGH THIS IS AWFUL! The rp forum is dieing! We need to do something to keep intrest now!

Ask the Tempest

01-19-2013

We should sell cookies.

Ask The Rock

01-19-2013

If you love something then let it go. If it loves you, it will come back.

HOLD A TOURNAMENT!

Vice Emargo

01-19-2013

Dear Phreak and Morello...please...visit this forum....who the hell knows what you CAN do but you must be able to DO SOMETHING ;_;

Scrubby Yum Yums

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpyGeth View Post
As someone who has been watching these forums for months, I was actually considering making an OC here and joining in...

...but now all the ragers have gutted this place by sending the sensible people away, and I just don't see the point. Why is it so hard to learn when to let an argument go? I know I'm just a lurker and my opinion doesn't matter, but really, this stuff is heart breaking to watch.
I'd like to beautifully underscore this by saying it doesn't matter what you might be, Champion, lurker, OC, whatever, your opinion should matter.

I may not be with you in sparkly spirit, but I still float around to watch the puppets dance on strings.

Ask the Tempest

01-19-2013

Thats it, I'm posting on the general forum for a red.

Corrupted Sniper

01-19-2013

When the old timer goes, you become the old timer. No matter how sad that it may be.