The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

12-30-2012

I'm posting here to say that I will be leaving Lee Sin as soon as I have wrapped up the situation with Janna. I already have a successor, someone who had wanted him when I took him up. I may leave the forums all together, for now I shall stay on Bladesaber. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you enjoy your Champion RPing.

AskLeeSinga

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
I'm posting here to say that I will be leaving Lee Sin as soon as I have wrapped up the situation with Janna. I already have a successor, someone who had wanted him when I took him up. I may leave the forums all together, for now I shall stay on Bladesaber. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you enjoy your Champion RPing.
OHOO! Another one up to the chopping block!

AsktheBlindFist

12-30-2012

I would have kept on as Lee, but....for some selfish reasons and some non-selfish reasons I have decided to pass on the torch.

Ask the Tempest

12-30-2012

Day 2 of mountains. I can finaly play lol, but I get between 8-12 frames. Its playable, but irritating. My cousins will arrive at lunch and I will finish my snowman.
-Kennen

Ask the Herald

12-30-2012

.__.

Ask TheMetal Man

12-30-2012

Sorry about being gone the past few days, but Christmas and quality family spending time was happening. However I'm back and ready to continue!

Phoenix Quinn

12-31-2012

New year's eve?

Ask the Tempest

12-31-2012

My cousin is planning on taking Nautilus. HE should have smurf up some time today. :3

Ask the Justicar

12-31-2012

Calling up Syndra since she's been gone for 3 weeks. Also, just curious, what was the record highest number of champions available, and lowest, according to the compendium?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

That will be exciting, an ASTRONAUT! *Gasp in Awe*