Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
SandscourgeSkarn:
Actually I can just go nab your formatting from a quote of your OP and it'll do most of the work for me. ^.^


Well, yeah. I kinda did that with Galio's thread.

Except I had the idea to simplify the display of Champions' thread (their names as Links), added the Inactive/Availabe list, and actually spent THREE HOURS trying to manage a format where the Champions' MUGSHOTS would link to their threads (it didn't work).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Everyone leaves the RP forums and leave it for the jackels and vultures?

Then find somewhere else to RP and enjoy ourselves?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Well, yeah. I kinda did that with Galio's thread.

Except I had the idea to simplify the display of Champions' thread (their names as Links), added the Inactive/Availabe list, and actually spent THREE HOURS trying to manage a format where the Champions' MUGSHOTS would link to their threads (it didn't work).


Well, I just checked the quote and the links and text were all hunky dory. Beyond that, it'd be a cake walk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-27-2012

Man it's gonna suck leaving the RP Forum.

Even though I haven't been the nicest or most beloved roleplayer here, I did sincerely care about this community and thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

There are many of you that I will miss. You know who you are. And for those that don't, just ask and I'll let you know if you are one of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskLeeSinga

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Man it's gonna suck leaving the RP Forum.

Even though I haven't been the nicest or most beloved roleplayer here, I did sincerely care about this community and thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

There are many of you that I will miss. You know who you are. And for those that don't, just ask and I'll let you know if you are one of them.


*grumbling* Geez this forum can't do anything without some sort of quitter.

HELLO EVERYONE! What's Vikky crying about now and is it a legitimate reason?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
AskLeeSinga:
*grumbling* Geez this forum can't do anything without some sort of quitter.

HELLO EVERYONE! What's Vikky crying about now and is it a legitimate reason?


HEY!

You threatened to quit almost every other week, you know.

.___.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskLeeSinga

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
HEY!

You threatened to quit almost every other week, you know.

.___.


Answer the question cyborg, this is about you, not me!

First time I've ever said that...

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION BEFORE I GO BLIND KUNG FU ON SOME SHINY METAL ***


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
AskLeeSinga:
Answer the question cyborg, this is about you, not me!

First time I've ever said that...

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION BEFORE I GO BLIND KUNG FU ON SOME SHINY METAL ***


I'm not crying. I'm incapable of producing tears.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskLeeSinga

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
I'm not crying. I'm incapable of producing tears.


...

I was assuming, you know I can't see!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
AskLeeSinga:
...

I was assuming, you know I can't see!


*Viktor makes a rather rude gesture*