The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

12-07-2012

>still hasn't posted in Laboratory thread

Rumblé

12-07-2012

So... I'm aware that I'm being even more inactive than usual nowadays. >.> Sorry 'bout that, but I put my academic life over this. Finals week is in around a week or so, and I've got two papers to write and two tests to study for over the weekend.

Boy do I love junior year.

Ask the Megling

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
It's Teemo, therefore it's horrible.

Nóctùrne

12-07-2012

Just thought I'd ask; Vi is comin' out, and I plan on getting her day one. Are we holding auditions for people who want to play her? or something?

Nocturne is fun, but it's so damned hard to segway him into a conversation without it feeling forced; I'd like a character who can actually speak with people.

Ask the Tempest

12-07-2012

I find the judge voting lop-sided. I think we should, ummmmmm...

Lets say if you get voted judge, you shouldnt be able to apply again for 2 more champions.

Civilized Rat

12-07-2012

Ryugi and Skar (The third judge has been changed up a bit lately and I also forgot who is usually picked for it so lol) I place a lot of trust in as they are (whether they like it/want to be or not) worthy of such leadership in my eyes. There are many on these forums I would never entrust this to for reasons severe to mild, but of course I will not say whom (this DOES include myself).

Knowing this, if I were to decide, we would use the same judges. It's nice to have variety, but in this case, it's a no from me.

But I don't decide anything for the community. 'Tis why we're a community.

IIRC, Ryugi doesn't seem to like being put in such a position where he's looked to for many things, and from what I can remember neither does Skarner. It's nice that they continue to put the effort forth. The voting is great in my opinion.

Zed's was a huge success considering how well our Zed does at portraying him. Big bravo from me to that guy. Now I just want to see what he can do in a fight scene.

Ask Shenn

12-07-2012

Pains me to say this but...

Akali is inactive. I think it's safe to say she's available...

Let's just hope the new one would be able to roll with what the old one was doing... >.>

Ask the Tempest

12-07-2012

She was awsome.

Ask the Defender

12-07-2012

The ninjas are sad

DearCorki

12-07-2012

come on guys, post more for me!