The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatHet

11-15-2012

Yeah, exactly.

But really I just wanted to mention something to "no-no-Nocturne" guys.
According to http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_27 Nocturne DID answer question asked to him. So really I don't see a problem as far as roleplayer is good.

Ask Demon Jester

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask H3carim View Post
I have returned from the depths of "real life" temporarily to comment on this thread.

In my opinion, Nocturne should be allowed to have an ask thread. He has clearly shown that he is intelligent, and not just a mindless murderer. Secondly, Ask Shaco has existed, (I'm not sure if it still does, I don't follow the forums anymore) and Shaco is similar to Nocturne. they are both killers who instill fear into their victims before killing them.

If Shaco can have an ask thread, why not Nocturne? I'm sure there is some way to get past the fact that he is locked up. Brand and Fiddlesticks seemed to be able to do it.
Because Shaco isn't bound. Because Shaco didn't interrupt a league match and kill off a handful of summoners by himself.... Sure Shaco is nuts, but the only thing Nocturne wants is to kill everything or drive everyone insane. When Shaco kills, it's for his sick twisted amusement.
As for Fiddlesticks and Brand... I don't think there should be an ask thread for either of them.
But... Brand seems to be pulling it off.
Shaco can have one, because he isn't imprisoned by the League.

My opinion on the matter anyway.
If Nocturne is to be role-played I think there should be an audition.

Ask the Megling

11-15-2012

An audition, as much as I disagree with them, would be a good idea in this case.

Civilized Rat

11-15-2012

I really wish we could've done so for all of these "Institute-Bound" characters.

SandscourgeSkarn

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatHet View Post
Yeah, exactly.

But really I just wanted to mention something to "no-no-Nocturne" guys.
According to http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_27 Nocturne DID answer question asked to him. So really I don't see a problem as far as roleplayer is good.

I love it when I'm right.

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Hrm

Hero of Piltover

11-15-2012

Even though I disagree with it at parts of Nocturne being able to be roleplayed, I would not be against the idea of it.

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Updated the "How to take over a previous Champion" section in the OP

Xtreme2252

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I would like Warwick

Niko Hime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Hope I'm posting this in the right place >.< I'm new to the LoL RP forum, but not new to RP'ing. I'm really excited to see such a thriving community and would like to participate. In particular, I would like to take up the new champion Nami, however, I have read in a few instances that there will be some sort of audition for the position? As hard as I've looked, I haven't seen anything officially mentioned of an audition (time, date, medium, etc.), so if someone can direct me, I would be very grateful.