The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
I'm really liking Kat's ideas of how to handle this and agree that multiple judges should be used.

This is also just a thought, but I was wondering, would this affect how people take over old threads? Because there could also be a situation where multiple people want to take over an old thread. I'm just wondering since if we change the way we do new champions, why not change the way we do old ones?
I posted my thread, and no. The way people take over an abandoned champion is the same as it's always been, If said champion has not posted within 3 weeks, make a post asking if it is alright within their ask thread. If no responce is given in the next 2 days to a week, feel free to take it over.

But... if people liek this audition idea, I would not mind having auditions for champions that are currently out and have been abandoned if multiple people wish to take it over.

NVDax

07-26-2012

I really hope Civilized Rat comes back, he does a really good job. However if he doesn't, what the heck, I'd like to try my hand at auditioning for Twitch.

TeoLeif

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
But... if people liek this audition idea, I would not mind having auditions for champions that are currently out and have been abandoned if multiple people wish to take it over.
That's what I was getting at. Of course we would still have the required 3 weeks of inactivity still. Perhaps I should have been a bit more clear on what I'd meant...

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
That's what I was getting at. Of course we would still have the required 3 weeks of inactivity still. Perhaps I should have been a bit more clear on what I'd meant...
Hmm, well if we get more interest in it, as I said before, i woudl not mind hosting auditions for champsions. I know that Twitch, Akali, Shen, and a few others have been pretty inactive.

What do you think Viktor?

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Hmm, well if we get more interest in it, as I said before, i woudl not mind hosting auditions for champsions. I know that Twitch, Akali, Shen, and a few others have been pretty inactive.

What do you think Viktor?
....I think we should wait and see how well the Diana auditions go before we decide on anything further.

Heil Teemo

07-26-2012

Yo, Vik! Is Evelynn open?

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Yo, Vik! Is Evelynn open?
.....Not that I'm aware of....

I'm not doing too well in actually checking which Champions have been inactive...Cuz I'm on vacation...

YOU GUYS NEED TO BE HELPING ME WITH THAT

Heil Teemo

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
.....Not that I'm aware of....

I'm not doing too well in actually checking which Champions have been inactive...Cuz I'm on vacation...

YOU GUYS NEED TO BE HELPING ME WITH THAT
Her last post was last month.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...evelynn&page=5

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Smurf up, then, Wrack.

Heil Teemo

07-26-2012

Word.