The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Reiora

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Írillyth View Post
The only reason I don't wish to wait is cause we all know someone's gonna stay up all night to snipe the thread post
Someone willing to stay up all night to snipe the thread is someone proving they want the champion. This includes you.

XUnholyWrathX

07-25-2012

I would actually like to claim the next male champion~ and make a smurf... to try it out >.>

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

I totally coulld. I usually stay up to 2:30AM+

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Oh by the way, today is my birthday =3

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Wait, wait, wait, where did this alleged "bullying" take place?

Ask The Troll

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Oh by the way, today is my birthday =3
Merry Birfmas.

Cookie to whoever gets that joke.

Poniesareawesome

07-25-2012

Pretty much in every OOC forum Viktor. The amount of passive aggressiveness over the subject is insane.

And frankly, the idea that someone who stays up all night to make the thread indicates that they want / deserve the champion more is just stupid. All it proves is that they have the time to camp the forums. Anyone with school/work/kids/what have you is screwed then, even if they can be active, fantastic role players in their off-times.

Sadly, no. I don't have a better idea for it, the inherent lack of control here is sad for an organized RP. I understand people are kinda working with what they've got.

Drunk Reiora

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poniesareawesome View Post
Pretty much in every OOC forum Viktor. The amount of passive aggressiveness over the subject is insane.

And frankly, the idea that someone who stays up all night to make the thread indicates that they want / deserve the champion more is just stupid. All it proves is that they have the time to camp the forums. Anyone with school/work/kids/what have you is screwed then, even if they can be active, fantastic role players in their off-times.

Sadly, no. I don't have a better idea for it, the inherent lack of control here is sad for an organized RP. I understand people are kinda working with what they've got.
Irillyth really wants her, and Midnight Ahri is backing them up. I don't think that's bullying.

And yeah, Irillyth can stay up. I have no qualms with hoping that he can make the thread first.

Like you said, there's no better solution. Put in the work to get the champion, or don't.

Kurogano

07-25-2012

I'm still confused on when this thread is suppose to be made... is it on her release? is it when she is on the PBE? is it when her lore is released? when?

EDIT: if it is on her release is it when the servers come up? or when they go down? we need times people!

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-25-2012

Official release. Presumably once she's purchasable on the main NA client.