The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

08-31-2012

Blitz has been open for a while.

Dear Urgot

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Is Blitzcrank actually up for taking?

I'm just asking is all....you know....Ahem.
I think so....Last time I read the list he was listed as "Available"

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I, for what it's worth, haven't really ever understood the "I'm nervous about showing interest in a character" dealie. I mean if you're interested, there's absolutely nothing wrong with showing it, nor with asking if the character's free (even though the list exists to remedy this in part) because if you don't ask, how will you ever know?

That said, assuming is bad, especially with something like this. Asking and being clear of intent doesn't (or shouldn't, rather) offend anyone. Hell, if I hadn't done that, I likely wouldn't be Skarner right now, I'd be sitting here waiting, plotting and crying myself to sleep.

All that said, Blitz, to my knowledge, is free.

EDIT: There's my ten cents, my two cents is free.

Dear Urgot

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
I, for what it's worth, haven't really ever understood the "I'm nervous about showing interest in a character" dealie. I mean if you're interested, there's absolutely nothing wrong with showing it, nor with asking if the character's free (even though the list exists to remedy this in part) because if you don't ask, how will you ever know?

That said, assuming is bad, especially with something like this. Asking and being clear of intent doesn't (or shouldn't, rather) offend anyone. Hell, if I hadn't done that, I likely wouldn't be Skarner right now, I'd be sitting here waiting, plotting and crying myself to sleep.

Everything is free! Even my bolts are free! My Acid Hunter - free! Noxian Corrosive Charge - also free!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

IS16d95aee41eeed0c0eff8

08-31-2012

Quote:

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAProlomac View Post
Why herro dere NAPro.

Long tiem no see'em.

IS16d95aee41eeed0c0eff8

08-31-2012

Quote:
Why herro dere NAPro.

Long tiem no see'em.
Oh. I've seen you, but you didn't see me. Might wanna check up on your older business...

Iron Ambássador

08-31-2012

.... I think I know who you are NAPro.

OdainMorll

08-31-2012

If I take Blitz, I won't be able to make a smurf for it for a long, LONG time. Is that okay?

IS16d95aee41eeed0c0eff8

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
.... I think I know who you are NAPro.
I know you know. It does not matter. I just decided to revive an old profile to send a message...