Blue Bot Lane slightly better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tycho714

07-18-2012

I was playing jungle Amumu on Blue side, starting at my Blue Buff. After the first set of jungle creeps spawned, our Blitz and Graves (our bot lane duo) killed the smaller golems before heading to lane, giving them a slight edge in experience over their bot lane. As Amumu in the jungle, it worked perfectly, Big golem, wolves, wraiths, then right as I got to the golems they respawned, not leaving me behind at all.

Purple's bot lane has no way of doing something similar without interfering with their jungler that I can think of. Also, I don't think Purple's top would do the same taking their golems solo, whereas our bottom lane can do it because the support will tank them. Is this a slight edge to the Blue side?

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Yes, slightly better because of map position and double golems being situated near bot lane.

TeknoWizard

07-18-2012

Purple side, if your team coordinates and has an appropriate jungler, can give the first blue away to bot lane. I've been against lanes where an Ezreal, Urgot or Graves walked into lane with blue buff as level one. There's very little you can do unless you have a level two ganker like Alistar or Lee Sin.