2 v 1 custom game strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

07-19-2012

I would not recommend AP Yi. He lacks any sort of sustained damage as he's loaded all on his Alpha-strike. If they pack CC, your meditate will do nothing. If you don't kill with your Alpha strike, you're useless and dead meat. usually AP Yi relies on his teamates to whittle down opponents into killing range before he goes in and finishes everyone off.

I think akali is a good pick. Personally, I would go with Irellia. She handles multiple opponents very well. Good utilization of her Q allows her to get across the map very well, and she is an exceptional dueler once farmed. The tricky part is getting farmed.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

whoever you play don't play katarina or fids..... ashe arrow or blitz pull will wreck ur ults everytime if they have any clue what theyre doing :/

Nothcliff

07-19-2012

Brand, his ult will bounce between the two causing insane damage. He also prevents the pushing problem when going 1v2.

iateagoomba

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
I would not recommend AP Yi. He lacks any sort of sustained damage as he's loaded all on his Alpha-strike. If they pack CC, your meditate will do nothing. If you don't kill with your Alpha strike, you're useless and dead meat. usually AP Yi relies on his teamates to whittle down opponents into killing range before he goes in and finishes everyone off.

I think akali is a good pick. Personally, I would go with Irellia. She handles multiple opponents very well. Good utilization of her Q allows her to get across the map very well, and she is an exceptional dueler once farmed. The tricky part is getting farmed.
Yeaah i myself was having doubts about ap yi. It feels like without his q hes useless. I doubt ill choose ireli as ive never played her but ill see how i do with alk. Thanks for good imput

iateagoomba

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothcliff View Post
Brand, his ult will bounce between the two causing insane damage. He also prevents the pushing problem when going 1v2.
I feel like brand might lack sustain early game (or late if i dont get fed).

iateagoomba

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovroth View Post
whoever you play don't play katarina or fids..... ashe arrow or blitz pull will wreck ur ults everytime if they have any clue what theyre doing :/
I dont play latarin in gneral and a pull would help a fiddle ult :3 thanks for input tho

stealthstyle75

07-19-2012

go with gangplank, farm crazy hard and use your ult to help your other lanes if needed.

HoenHeim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I feel that Mundo is very good for 2v1. He can sit back and farm very effectively and at 6 if done correctly you can pick one guy off and just roll with it. generally if your facing just your buddies in a blind pick situation it will be an easy stomp. Of course if your facing 1v1/1v2 experienced players your going to be facing an exhaust ignite and it will get tricky. But unless they are late game geared an ashe blitz or whatever combo won't stand a chance against mundo.

And for your build i'd rush quick regen possibly get a warmogs if possible and get crit to go along with your E

iateagoomba

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthstyle75 View Post
go with gangplank, farm crazy hard and use your ult to help your other lanes if needed.
Yeah i r been considering gang for a while already. Just kinda wqnted to see if anyone was better as well as having a second oppinion