Free Champions/Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cappadocias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

I've been trying to unlock the Riot Girl, but when I go to the page(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook) It says click below ,but there is nothing there.

xXx Serox xXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

I got Riot Girl Tristana, Judgement Kayle & Unchained Alistar for free.

Cappadocias

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx Serox xXx View Post
I got Riot Girl Tristana, Judgement Kayle & Unchained Alistar for free.
How so? I have Alistar only

LegendaryWorld

10-05-2011

U can get Riot Girl and i also just got Unchained Alister for subscribing on youtube

InitiateFailure

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappadocias View Post
How so? I have Alistar only
kayle was from playing at least ten games in season 1 and tristana is from liking their facebook page and linking your account to it.

Yashadra

10-11-2011

Everytime I try to link to their facebook page and back to get the Riot Girl Tristana champion, there's nothing to click where it says click below.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-11-2011

This thread was created back when she was the only free champion. Now there are only her and Alistar. Any others that were released for free were either limited offers or promotion codes, not something everyone can get.

P.S. Let this thread die please, if you still have questions then feel free to make a new thread.

P.P.S LET THIS THREAD DIE

CalendarGirls

11-06-2011

everybody is having trouble unlocking trish because your liking the wrong page, DO NOT like the fake 'league of legends | tristana' page like the 'League of legends' page with roughly 170k likes. thats the real one.

heymeetdeath

01-01-2012

uhh i bought kayle and got the judgement skin for free.

PizzaRice

01-01-2012

judgement kayle was also a free skin for those who played atleast 10 games before season 1 ended.