Low ELO help/strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gramps69

07-18-2012

So I've just started playing ranked, and I'm wondering if there are any specific champs that are good for solo q. Also, which role makes the biggest difference? I can play any role but i mostly do adc or solo top. I've heard support is a good role for climbing elo because you bail out your team a lot and have a lot of utility

Oxy

07-18-2012

Best thing to go is a very strong carry, so if you're naturally good, you can do well and then be able to do a lot of work. For example, if you go a mean veigar, you can get a double kill and end up dying, making it a 4v3 for your team; pretty good chance that your team can do work. So basically ADC or MID is best in solo queue imo. Then, pick champs that snowball well, like vayne or karthus. <3

ProPlayerEd

07-18-2012

Yes in low elos it is best to try and get a bunch of early kills because lets say your in mid lane, if you kill your enemy 3 times, you can probably tell someone on the enemies team is saying " GG Noob mid, Uninstall Plzz".

It's about getting the upper hand early to make the other team angry which can make them play worse and may end up surrendering due to the odds.

lastchancexi

07-18-2012

Support is good because people hate playing real supports like Soraka/Janna/Taric/Alistar/Nunu. And the AD Carry/Support lane is ridiculously strong, and so are wards, and so playing a champ that can stack wards and create a snowball situation is very, very strong.

Other than that, if you're straight up better than people, solo top allows one to snowball hard on an inferior opponent. You can easily completely take someone out of the game and get fed hard.

Mid is the most important role, because you can provide the most map control and roaming, allowing you to help out other lanes if you get strong. Also, you are the most important person in the first early teamfight, which often decides games.

Jungling is also pretty strong because you can help snowball lanes like mid.

FlavenMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

1) Ward
2) Roam/Gank no matter what your role is. example: The enemy support went B, go gank/support mid for a little while. You kill your enemy mid, go gank top/bot.