The Void's Champions (Leveling Team)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kordanbleu

07-19-2012

Summoner Name: Kordanbleu
Real Name (optional): Mickey
Favorite/Best Role: still learning but open to trying anything
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): I've played the most with Annie
Summoner Level: 10

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentakill Jones View Post
Just remember that their is no such thing as a kill steal. KS = kill secured
Most things aren't Killsteals, but there is such thing.
I've had people blow an ult and a flash just to make sure they got the kill instead of me.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Most things aren't Killsteals, but there is such thing.
I've had people blow an ult and a flash just to make sure they got the kill instead of me.
This isn't a 'kill steal,' but 'wasted cooldowns.' There's a HUGE difference, as calling something a kill steal is complaining that someone else got the kill. That doesn't matter one **** bit for any but the higher Elos, where they know enough to know when they can risk controlling who gets the kill.

Shadow Wolf 47

07-19-2012

Summoner Name: Shadow Wolf 47
Real Name (optional):
Favorite/Best Role: Adaptable to anything
Favorite/Best Champion (optional):
Summoner Level: 16
Extra Comments (optional):

Jaysonrr

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
This isn't a 'kill steal,' but 'wasted cooldowns.' There's a HUGE difference, as calling something a kill steal is complaining that someone else got the kill. That doesn't matter one **** bit for any but the higher Elos, where they know enough to know when they can risk controlling who gets the kill.
The most annoying part in lower levels is when somebody doesn't attack the enemy champion so they can save their skills and run in to get the kill. It wouldn't matter to me if they were trying to help but they just wanted a better K/D.

bluemoonprncss

07-20-2012

This sounds like a great idea so why not

Summoner Name: bluemoonprncss
Real Name (optional): Lu****
Favorite/Best Role:AD/AP carry
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Ashe, Morgana (i dont play a lot of champs really well as im still learning how to play)
Summoner Level: 26 i think - i played bots exclusively till i get to lv 20 so pvp is so different
Extra Comments (optional): Im thinking of creating a new account to start pvp at lv1 bc im so bad in games at my lv right now and i hate causing my team to lose so yeah i will have a lv 1 account too. If its not too much, i would like to practice with my lv 1 account and come back to this lv 26 when i get consideratively better at this game.

Pentakill Jones

07-20-2012

Yes, you definitely shouldn't have waited to this high of a level to start pvp. I don't think you neeeed to make a new account but if your insistent on it you can. We could just bring you along in our teams and tell you what you need to do and know so then you can get better. Just remember that if you do make a level one account that you will want to do mostly pvp for the entire leveling phase because you don't learn much from bot games.

Thank you Shadow Wolf for being the one that does support <3. We need more of those.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonrr View Post
The most annoying part in lower levels is when somebody doesn't attack the enemy champion so they can save their skills and run in to get the kill. It wouldn't matter to me if they were trying to help but they just wanted a better K/D.
That depends, it could actually be the right call to make. If they frontload their damage and it isn't enough to kill someone, then they just run away and recall. If you wait until they're lower, then your cooldowns are ensured to be worth it.

The point is that people that complain about kill stealing tend to have a much weaker grasp of the game than they believe.

MachĂȘath

07-21-2012

Summoner Name: Machêath (accent is alt + 136)
Real Name (optional):Stefano
Favorite/Best Role: AP carry
Favorite/Best Champion (optional): Ziggs/Vayne
Summoner Level: 13

Pentakill Jones

07-21-2012

I can just copy paste your name even to the friends list lol, but thanks for adding that.