is flashing over stuff distance based?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightyLlama

01-06-2013

Hi. I was looking at a map of places you could flash over trees, and it made it seem as though there were only set spots that it allowed you to do this. Is this true? Or if it is your within you flash range can you jump it? I did notice that when I tried to jump down into the river off that cliff I failed to. Do you need vision?

SchierkeWiking

01-06-2013

You don't need vision, as long as the "wall" isn't longer than Flash's range you should be able to do it.

But it takes a little practice to get it right. Even proffessional players fail a flash every now and then.

MightyLlama

01-06-2013

ok thanks.

wHiSkErTeMx73744

01-06-2013

the trick is right clicking as close to the wall as possible without actually going over. That will give you the greatest chance of success in properly flashing over the wall. click a little too far over, and your champion may not go near the wall at all, and instead try to go around it.

Of course, this is hard to actually do in heated combat, hence why there are a lot of failed flashes.

RyuuguReina

01-06-2013

As long as your flash reaches 51% of the wall you will flash over it. Doesn't have to cover the whole thing.