Best Dominion Champion Selection Ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterile AIDS

07-17-2012

PLEASE READ

Hey this is just a thread for people to post their ideas on what their best team of "champions" was in a dominion game and maybe what they think would be the awesome. Im not asking for advice, i don't need any, don't get that idea from the title ^^ Although i'd be interested in your unique/strange ideas for a team haha just for gags on the thread.
Heyas im a level 27 and ive played dom a reasonable bit, this is my opinion, im not asking for you to comment on it. Just tell us what your opinion is and why. (:
My likings: (in no particular order)
(* means dunkmaster is reasonable with this champion) google dunkmaster build) speed+

1. Teemo* - shrooms everywhere + speed
2. Hecarim* - SPEED - great help to teammates with E
3. Rammus/Tank* - only need a rammus if you have him as tank, Q only4speedyness
4. Shyvanna - great resist + speedy w + some aoe in there and shes A FCKN DRAGON!(:
5. A well played speedy AP champ. Ahri,Soroka,Lux maybe. Must be played well for it to add that extra 'thing' to the team. When Lux's ult is used right she ruins enemy ganks so hard, and ahri can get majorly fed, mainly due to the guys having aoe spells which multikils or multidmgs so hard. - also people see 1 ap and dont care for resist because its only 1 dude, so they get no counter !ng (=
PS. An ALL dunkmaster team with kennen, teemo, hecarim, rammus and yi would be AWESOMENESS (:!
PPS.
Saying soroka in a dom team isnt trolling, ive played her in dom about 3 times after i bought her, just for fun, once as an actual support, and twice as an ap nuke/burster. as a healer/capper with speed i went top of the team with 3/4 k/d and 8/2/6 and 10/7/3 as an ap aggressive player. spamming q is legendary haha, and the silence just messes people up so bad when they charge at soroka thinking to insta kill (: POST AWAY!

naotasan

07-18-2012

Greyed text, hard to read.

Anyways try reading this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2152948

Sterile AIDS

07-20-2012

sorry idk why its grey, however im talking of dominion not lanework in SR. ^^

HexxDrinka

12-24-2012

Xin Zhao, I saw many people use him a lot and I guess its a popular choice

ManPandas

12-24-2012

I would say:

1 Yorick - primary bot lane, as he out pushes almost anyone bot. And if he faces a bad match bot, he is fine as a defender. His commonly played bot bad pairings are: malhazar and maybe jax who is more bruisery than burst. So the next pick will alternate bot if yorick gets a bad match. He aoe style champs like skarner and kayle are less common, but can be a headache.

2 - Morgana. Again the main role here is to counterplay Jax. Wherever jax goes, morgana should go. Also for this slot you could play Jax or Malhazar.

3 - Ramus. Sadly hes really the only good counter to ramus. Its a hard role to play and Id take an amazing Bliztcrank over an average ramus here any day.

4/5 - Bruisery bust damage And/Or Ranged carry/mage with good escapes. There are jus so many champs to fill his role. Jax, Jayce, and Kassadin are the notorious champs here but there are maybe a dozen who can fill this role. And id value an experianced player on a good champ, over the flavor of the month.

Tempestphile

12-24-2012

1. Mordekaiser - Dat shield
2. Karma - Dat shield
3. Blitzcrank - Dat shield
4. Morgana - Dat shield
5. Riven - Dat shield

Das Strychnine

12-24-2012

Malphite/Amumu
Jayce (or Vayne if player is good enough)
Lulu
Jax/Yorick/Urgot (bot)
Kassadin

Game pretty much over, malphite/amumu can be replaced by a strong tanky bruiser like Wukong or Darius (pairs really well with Lulu),

NamKim

12-24-2012

-Draven
-Draven
-Draven
-Draven
-Draven
-Draven
-Draven
-Draven
-Draven
-Draven

It's the League of Draven, Summoner's Rift included.

Edit: For the record, I do expect downvotes on this post. But it was worth it.

I am Icarus

12-24-2012

I've been playing lots of Dominion lately and I do have to say I like playing as Brand for only bot turret (well my case scenario) I pick up a rods of ages, and the crystal scepter for the heath, then get your strong AP items like black flames and etc. But I do see he is really good for the just cause. Again, my senses

Then there's Jayce who is you'r tanky bruiser, stacking the HP before going damage. Good for the team to spread and back people away from turrets. As well assaulting to take them too.

Then I see your average Katarina taking down the running man of the enemy team, preventing them to capture.

Besides that, not sure who else. Haven't looked into the others.

doggeris789

12-24-2012

just go yorick bot and carry the team,

how?

because they'll be loosing there bot point the whole game,