Is it possible to take the lead of a team from a banned captain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wínter Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

The team captain for one of my ranked teams: Based God status v3 recently got banned on the account that holds the team leader slot. I don't think it's a permanent ban, but we'd like to be able to add another player to the team, and can't do that because he got banned. Would it be possible to pass the lead to me so I can add other players? What is the proper protocol for dealing with these kinds of situations, and could the answer be added to the support knowledge base?

Wínter Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Replying to get subscribed to the thread, sorry to bump like a noob.

Wínter Knight

07-20-2012

Bumping in the hopes of a reply, I see a lot of the patch issue clogging the forum up as of late.

Mokai

07-20-2012

I have a feeling this is something you'll want to bring up with Player Support; they'll be better equipped to help you than us forumites.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new