This Meta Game sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supan00b

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmoh View Post
its better than the heal meta game
I disagree. Good use of ignites rewarded non heal teams swift victories. This meta...."Use Kog'maw!" Hardly fun.

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-06-2010

Hrm...

I wonder if anyone could've predicted that tanks would've become the champions of choice after the Poke Meta ended...

Camphlobactor

09-06-2010

I think this is the best meta so far. It's way, way better than the slow push style with champs like Heimer and Soraka turning games into a war of attrition snorefests. Now it's rare to see teams having to assign someone to tank, and it's awesome to have comps that are ballsy enough to initiate when the time is right.

Garion

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmoh View Post
its better than the heal meta game
not really, in heal Meta u can just charge in and hope u win in a team fight since its "heal + kite"

this Meta is... if u arent beefy enough to get in, u wont get out the fight alive...

chaito

09-06-2010

this tank meta is indeed very *****. I love playing casters but now they have no point on being in the game besides a select few (Morgana). Try a game in wich you play as anivia and do your entire 3 stage combo and all they do is dust off the snow because 1200 damage to them before MR is nothing. And i have Mpen runes and almost always carry a void staff now days.

BlackStar00

09-06-2010

this metagame makes warwick a nice addition to a team

Gurglingemu

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furpop View Post
I hate this tanky dps meta game. My shaco cannot take down anyone fast enough to get a kill(even with madreds). Maybe i should just go Sunfire shaco but this meta game is very dull and only involves stacking Sunfires anyone else agree?
Edit: Fixing sunfires to making it Unique will diverse the game play IMO.

You guys thought heal + kite was more enjoyable?

Really?

"Teamfights" involved only concussion grenades and howling gales being exchanged between very immobile teams. Sitting at a tower for 10 minutes is far more boring than having to stay in the back of a teamfight as a squishy.

Eriatarka

09-06-2010

5xGA = Win

Lord Sturm

09-06-2010

I like this current metagame.

Then again, I've been playing Kog since his release. So that fact may or may not be relevant... >.>

Reivur

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostles View Post
Learn to adapt. It's part of the game. Different champs become more or less useful as the meta shifts.
What kind of cookie cutter BS is that? No one adapted to Heal and Kite even though to take that out all you had to do was do the classic press R and win team to defeat it. Instead it got nerfed until the entire strat became unusable. No one adapted to team Push and Win-- the value of towers got weakened, the characters got weakened and auras got weakened and promote was removed. How is that adaptability? That's patches settling the issue.

I get this feeling you play tanky characters.