MM fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redelmos

09-07-2010

I guess I'll finally get in on this action. Everybody on their team was higher rated than everybody on my team besides myself. And please, don't say that I balance them out, because NOBODY is going to be able to carry 4 other people. I don't care if you're Hotshot, Chauster, ReginaId or even ReginaLd. I've been frustrated with MM before, but I've never posted about it. This has to stop soon. I mean, I tried to listen to my team, I tried to help them out. They asked to ban Kog, I banned Kog, over my instincts to ban Ezreal, who they first picked. They asked me to solo mid because 2 of them were dual queue'd or some ****. I was Xin Zhao.. I was doing fine until our WW gave their Kennen red buff, which then it just rolled all downhill. Anyways, this isn't going to accomplish anything because Riot doesn't care about us "low" Elos, especially ones that haven't paid a cent for this game, but of course it feels good to vent. Thanks for reading.

TL;DR: uh, I'm going to sleep.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dustov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

opponent name still visible...you are asking for a ban