Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FoxeUI A Full reskin of your LoL HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phauxe

12-07-2012

Hey everyone sorry for being away so long. Life smacked me hard upside the head and I was really busy for the last few months. I am hoping to have an update of version 3 out this month and ItzWarty may have Dargon up and running as well. I am looking into alternate way to install and videos will be made for what ever I find. Thanks for the patience.

odbj

12-09-2012

Righteous!

You're doing the Lord's work.

LadyAzalea

12-09-2012

My BF suggested that the team pictures be moved to the top somewhere. He feels its too much clutter in the corner with them above the mini map. Also-- why are stats in the middle? Can they be aligned to the left where they usually are?

Shadenuro

01-09-2013

Quote:
LadyAzalea:
My BF suggested that the team pictures be moved to the top somewhere. He feels its too much clutter in the corner with them above the mini map. Also-- why are stats in the middle? Can they be aligned to the left where they usually are?

Please don't do this. The location of the Team/Target HUD is one of the biggest advantages this UI provides and is not available on any other UIs out there.

That said, I cannot thank you enough for making this amazing UI and many additional thanks for working on an update! Keep up the great work!

Draaaaaaavén

04-04-2013

I, too enjoy the closeness of the two, though maybe change it to be less bulky? I'm not sure.

Also, how does Riot feel about this?

WaxPaper

04-04-2013

Is this UI currently functional (as of the ZAC patch)? The only UI mod that I've heard still works is Perb UI, but I'd really like to try this one out...

But after being forced to reinstall after an older UI corrupted my files (or whatever), I'd just like to get a verification or two that people are currently using this skin, and it works... Thanks!

Amaranthin

04-09-2013

Someone continued the work over here WaxPaper

DA Link (http://alm1ghtypeanut.deviantart.com/art/FoxeUI-v5-Season-3-5Patch-349595779)

Shadenuro

04-16-2013

Quote:
Amaranthin:
Someone continued the work over here WaxPaper

DA Link (http://alm1ghtypeanut.deviantart.com/art/FoxeUI-v5-Season-3-5Patch-349595779)

Thank you for this. I had almost give up hope.

occultism

04-29-2013

are you using RAF Manager to install this? It crashes every time I try =/

cardboardtheory

04-30-2013

Works for me. Try closing League, or replacing your filearchives.