FoxeUI A Full reskin of your LoL HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phauxe

08-15-2012

@alanacial

"Any chance there could be an easy way to move the minimap and and allies to the center of the screen? Most of the UI is ancored in the middle, but the Map is ancored to the bottom right, and on a eyefinity/nvidia surround resolution it is way off."

There is a way to move the map, its depends on the person doing whether its easy or not. If you want to email me I can give you some information on how to do this. My email is in the readme.txt

L4NC3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Phauxe,

After I installed v3 today I wanted to point some things out if you would let me. First off let me say I love the Mod. It's amazing. Has helped me pay attention to so much more.

Now a question. My resolution is 1680x1050. I know the main UI is independent of the Minimap but when I resize my UI to smaller, the allied pictures start disappearing behind the minimap. In V1 this did not happen(still using it). Is there anyway you can make it to where the allied info not go behind it like in V1? Example: http://i.imgur.com/kbz3e.jpg

Thanks and keep up the great work!

ECG Krusty

08-22-2012

So i play on 1600x900 so the new version doesnt work for me. Is there any way to fix it?

Wyn10

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustysokk View Post
So i play on 1600x900 so the new version doesnt work for me. Is there any way to fix it?
I play on the same resolution and it works fine.

I love this ui Phauxe, nice and sharp.

ECG Krusty

08-22-2012

How did you get it to work? For some reason everything is off on mine

illitirit

08-23-2012

would this work on 1920x1080?

ECG Krusty

08-23-2012

Ill try and get a screenshot here pretty soon of my UI to show how its messing up.

NLdemo

08-29-2012

Hi Phauxe,

I sent you a PM on deviantart, but I'll reply here as well. It looks like Dargon has completely replaced RAF, so I'm wondering if I should dig up an old version of RAF or wait for you to make that dargon install vid

Either way, the UI looks amazing! Very sleek and sexy compared to the bulky defaults.

Also, in your vid you mention the shielding effect not quite working correctly. Could you post screenshots (or in your new video) of what you mean?

thanks!

Alcowpwn

09-02-2012

My heealth bars on everything are now giant blue boxes... Any idea on how to fix this?

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

I Liked your Youtube instruction tutorial, but I'm giving you a shout out here.

Awesome AI. Simply incredible.

For those reading this, I am a Nub player that has played far too many AI bot matches and have grown too used to Blue side. Purple side really handicaps me in Normal matches, especially bottom lane.

This UI opened up a tremendous amount of that lower left hand side of the screen. It's been a windfall to my enjoying the game.

If you're a player who is in a situation that's similar to mine (read - Purple Side sucks), get this UI. Install it. His directions were flawless on the Youtube video. It is very true that the RAF manager is discontinued and can't normally be downloaded from the original site.

That didn't stop me though. I sought out a different custom UI that was offered on this very forum and an RAF manager was included as part of that download. I'd feel bad plugging that UI in this thread that is meant for yours, so I won't.

Still, others needing it can find it very easily.