FoxeUI A Full reskin of your LoL HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poachy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

I'm curious if mods like these are against the EULA now, because they recently made an official statement on how any modifications and such are breaking the rules. That's a bit extensive honestly, with all the skins and various other 3rd party software there is to improve QoL.

Image of statement

Trendy Ideology

08-06-2012

In the INI files

If you change "Dragable" to "1" will it allow you to move the UI elements in question?

Alltezza

08-07-2012

That is a beautiful interface!

Alcowpwn

08-11-2012

Great UI. Installed today and it works great!

alanacial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Any chance there could be an easy way to move the minimap and and allies to the center of the screen? Most of the UI is ancored in the middle, but the Map is ancored to the bottom right, and on a eyefinity/nvidia surround resolution it is way off.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...l/Screen01.jpg

Thanks.

Phauxe

08-15-2012

@Deflorate

"I'm curious if mods like these are against the EULA now, because they recently made an official statement on how any modifications and such are breaking the rules. That's a bit extensive honestly, with all the skins and various other 3rd party software there is to improve QoL."

I am personally very confused by this, here is something I have posted on my download page ( side note this response came in aug 6th 2012:
**How does Riot feel about this UI and other mods**

I have done some research and from what I was able to dig up the only time Riot will ban you for modding is if you are down right cheating the system and hacking to provide you or others a clear unfair advantage over your opponent. To be on the safe side I put a ticket into riot and asked them. The following happened (I would like to note I still have an account and have not been banned):

My question to Riot:
"I am the creator of a UI and had some questions. First the only thing my UI does is skin the default UI and relocate a few parts of the HUD. It does NOT add anything, it only modifies the look of existing elements. My question is will I get banned for using/creating this UI and will others get banned for using this UI. I would like a simple yes or no answer if possible. It is a question that always comes up and I would like to make sure I am telling people the correct answer, and would not like to be responsible for getting anyone banned nor would I like to lose my account either. "

Riot's response:
"Greetings Summoner,
Thank you for contacting support. While I wish I could give a more direct answer, I'm afraid that it is not that simple. As we do allow such changes, we do not support third party modifications at this time. That being the case, any user of such modifications may receive a punishment, completely dependent of Riot.
We have a thread about this, if you want to post and attract some attention from a Red ( Rioter ) they will be able to give more information about this certain subject.
League of Legends Forums:
[link]

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you still have any questions or concerns please let me know!

All your Nexus are belong to us.
Zuul
Riot Games Player Support"

Phauxe

08-15-2012

@ElmoGoesRawr
"looks nice, might try it in the future"

Thanks, glad you like it ;]

Phauxe

08-15-2012

@Trendy Ideology

"In the INI files

If you change "Dragable" to "1" will it allow you to move the UI elements in question?"

Sadly Riot didnt make it that easy. The thing that allows you to move the UI element in question is the Rect: section of the code. If you want to know more about this email me, you can find it in the readme.txt of the UI download.

Phauxe

08-15-2012

@Alltezza

"That is a beautiful interface!"

Thank you so very much :]

Phauxe

08-15-2012

@Alcowpwn

"Great UI. Installed today and it works great!"

Thanks, I hope you enjoy using it ;]