Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


FoxeUI A Full reskin of your LoL HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L33t Titan

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Very clean looking interface. Cant wait to try it out when I get home from work today! Great job!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phauxe

Member

07-26-2012

Quote:
BayLife Brett:
Very clean looking interface. Cant wait to try it out when I get home from work today! Great job!


Thanks hope you like it. :]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superbob52

Senior Member

07-26-2012

I don't know if this is a silly question or not, but is there a way to make a UI change like this include an increase in minion health bar size?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phauxe

Member

07-26-2012

Quote:
superbob52:
I don't know if this is a silly question or not, but is there a way to make a UI change like this include an increase in minion health bar size?


I havent even given that any thought, but now that you bring it up, I will. Thanks for a great suggestion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private Riem

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Hey man, just looked at your hud and video, looks really sharp I like it a lot.
About the xp thingy around the level number and files to delete, you could, if you had the time, create blank files and rename them and it would make it far less complicated to install-delete and reinstall.
Or you could skin the thing so it fits your hud.

[EDIT] Yeah that doesn't work somehow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solaris17

Recruiter

07-28-2012

great skin man! It was love at first site! Im playing on my laptop ATM because my desktop is down and I noticed something. IDK if it has anything to do with the default resolution or the ability to autoscale but some things just do not line up right at 1366x768 I just figured I would let you know. But I do love the skin.

http://www.sudvd.net/images/17517.png


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trendy Ideology

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Is there a way you can just drag a folder into your LoL folder like a skyrim mod? With the directory structure in place already so it just overwrites? I really don't care if it overwrites **** as long as it just works and looks like the screenshot. This mod manager thing is a huge PIAT to use.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSj Heimerdinger

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Call me over cautious but is this bannable?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chlose

Senior Member

07-30-2012

I had that ult indicator not work as well. You can add me to the list of people who had to use the repair option in the client to fix it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phauxe

Member

07-30-2012

Quote:
Private Riem:
Hey man, just looked at your hud and video, looks really sharp I like it a lot.
About the xp thingy around the level number and files to delete, you could, if you had the time, create blank files and rename them and it would make it far less complicated to install-delete and reinstall.
Or you could skin the thing so it fits your hud.

[EDIT] Yeah that doesn't work somehow.


Yeah I tried that :[ and it didnt work, not sure why.


Quote:
great skin man! It was love at first site! Im playing on my laptop ATM because my desktop is down and I noticed something. IDK if it has anything to do with the default resolution or the ability to autoscale but some things just do not line up right at 1366x768 I just figured I would let you know. But I do love the skin.


Its just the hudwalls from the default riot ui. All you have to do is go into the in game menu and more options and check the box called hide center hudwalls.


Quote:
Is there a way you can just drag a folder into your LoL folder like a skyrim mod? With the directory structure in place already so it just overwrites? I really don't care if it overwrites **** as long as it just works and looks like the screenshot. This mod manager thing is a huge PIAT to use.


I am not sure how that would work, I have not tried that, I use RAF for installation.


Quote:
Call me over cautious but is this bannable?


No you can not be banned for using a ui. A UI just changes the look a feel of the already used riot ui.

Quote:
I had that ult indicator not work as well. You can add me to the list of people who had to use the repair option in the client to fix it.
I am working on this, thanks ;]