FoxeUI A Full reskin of your LoL HUD

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phauxe

07-17-2012

Hey everyone Foxe here with a new UI that skins all of your in game HUD as well as some extras like the shop and champion scoreboard. You can download a new version here:

v.3 http://phauxington.deviantart.com/#/d5386cp

leave feedback/suggestions/donations and bug reports on my deviantart page, its where im most likely going to lurk.

Here is a How to install video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJKPtm0RYM

Here is a screenshot

Tsriel

07-18-2012

That's a nice looking interface. Offers tons of visable screen without much clutter from the minimap and allied champs. I'll give this a shot.

Seth the Bum

07-18-2012

I like how it looks easier to keep track of both teammate's HP/MP and the minimap at the same time (based on the screenshot), but I wonder how the UI looks on a 4:3 ratio. Surely the UI isn't quite as roomy on a standard resolution? Also, does the little white line under the teammate portraits replace the ultimate indicator green dots? Perhaps it works better in-game, but looking at the image, the white line isn't very noticeable.

Phauxe

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsriel View Post
That's a nice looking interface. Offers tons of visable screen without much clutter from the minimap and allied champs. I'll give this a shot.
Thanks, give it a try and let me know what you think.

Phauxe

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth the Bum View Post
I like how it looks easier to keep track of both teammate's HP/MP and the minimap at the same time (based on the screenshot), but I wonder how the UI looks on a 4:3 ratio. Surely the UI isn't quite as roomy on a standard resolution? Also, does the little white line under the teammate portraits replace the ultimate indicator green dots? Perhaps it works better in-game, but looking at the image, the white line isn't very noticeable.
I wanted to centralize all the information, since its easier for me to keep track of that way. I have a friend who uses this on a 1280x800 resoultion and he says it works great with a little in game scaling, but the ui is a bit snug on a smaller screen. Yes the white lines do replaces the green dots for the ult indicators and they are a little easier to see in game vs the screenshot.

Märs

07-20-2012

That looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out!

Bromoner

07-20-2012

Your UI is missing one thing (a slight thing at that) that has gameplay consequences. Allied teammates ult availability. Normally, you have screenshots of your teammates with a green or gray dot next to it depending on their ult availability. Add that, and your UI is complete.

Seethman

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromoner View Post
Your UI is missing one thing (a slight thing at that) that has gameplay consequences. Allied teammates ult availability. Normally, you have screenshots of your teammates with a green or gray dot next to it depending on their ult availability. Add that, and your UI is complete.
I have just learned something. Thanks!

Also, been hunting for a UI change. I will see about this.

Seth the Bum

07-20-2012

Thanks for the reply Phauxe. And uh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromoner View Post
Then I guess it's complete?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth the Bum View Post
Also, does the little white line under the teammate portraits replace the ultimate indicator green dots? Perhaps it works better in-game, but looking at the image, the white line isn't very noticeable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phauxe View Post
Yes the white lines do replaces the green dots for the ult indicators and they are a little easier to see in game vs the screenshot.

Phauxe

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Mars View Post
That looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out!
Thanks much. Hope you like it ;]

Quote:
The ult indicators are there, they are located under the mana bar of each team frame. I might be working on a newer more noticeable ult indicator. If you want to see how they look you can check out the screenshot. ;]

12345 ... 7