@Riot Taco Storm Plz Fix Turtling in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathstrika

07-17-2012

Just had a 1hr 20 min game that we dominated at first, but since they turtled and farmed at base, they dragged out the game to 1 hr 20 min.... i was playing sejuani tank and had to switch to AD gear just so i could get some more dmg in on the nexus to put the game out of its misery.

Shadeykris

07-18-2012

If the enemy team turtles for 40 minutes, you're doing it wrong.

Don't break the inhibitors until you're going to push for their nexus tower. They can no longer farm safely in their base. Problem solved.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

I don't think Taco Storm is the right person to ask

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

This isn't the right forum mang.

Exotic3s

07-18-2012

Dude turtling is apart of TT why would they want to change that?

Rekyz

07-19-2012

Get tanky, die for nexus tower, the end.

50mm3r

07-19-2012

i had a game go the same way, i was new to 3s and didnt know about not break the inhibs, (seems backwards). They had Shen and another high CC tank (forgot who it was) and master yi. completely flattened them early game but... We couldnt break the nexus tower without getting aced first and yi just farmed and farmed until he could 3 hit even our most fed players with the CC from his tanks. they finally wandered out and aced us easily.. and ofc yi pushed all three turrets and the nexus before we respawned.