Ask Turley

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

07-17-2012

You exit the Institute and follow the path into the brightly lit stone gardens. A large square bordered by oak trees is your destination. The square hosts a purple robed figure in its center, standing on a wooden crate. A bald man with a carefree smile acknowledges your approach. He greets you and your company.

"Hi everyone and welcome! Thanks for coming!" he calls out over the hushed voices behind you. "Hey guys! Yeah, welcome! As you may know already, my name is David Turley, the Institute of War's Community Coordinator. Today I will be doing a special Q&A with our summoners and champions asked for by you, the community! Unfortunately if everyone in the Institute came out here, we all wouldn't fit. So be very glad that you got an invitation! Just raise your hand and I'll call on you. Who'd like to go first?"

In the middle of your excitement, a paper pamphlet catches under your foot. You pick it up to examine it. It reads:

Quote:
***IMPORTANT NOTICE***
I do not represent the real David "Phreak" Turley or any RIOT employee. The character Phreak is being used in dramatic parody without permission from RIOT or the real David "Phreak" Turley.

Ask the Megling

07-17-2012

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Vice Emargo does not approve of repetitive out-of-place forums. Proceed to downvote to LoL's ELO Hell.

Farnbil

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
At the sight of Tristana's dissaproval, Phreak turned his head and grinned sadly. "Oh come on Tristana." he said, trying to salvage the tense situation. "There's been worse! Unlike some other summoners, I can juggle!" Whipping three balls out of his robe, Phreak began his desperate act. Another summoner next to the Yordle yelled

Quote:
Vice Emargo does not approve of repetitive out-of-place forums.
A crowd of boos emanated towards Phreak. The balls dropped out of the air. Phreak's voice became shaky. "Hey guys...come on, I'm the Community Coordinator! Show me some love!"

Ask H3carim

07-17-2012

Downvoted for breaking the fourth wall

Farnbil

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask H3carim View Post
Downvoted for breaking the fourth wall
((Oh come on, I'm trying to give a celebrity a place in the lore! I've had this idea floating in my head for the longest time!))

((And I'm not the one downvoting your comments))