Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level3Squirtle

07-18-2012

His W is now a skill shot -_-

VeeroRith

07-18-2012

WIAT A MINUTE. Mid july = 15 ish

its the 18th..........
How bout you release it soon?

riot, "Oh well, better rename the patch"

But seriously, I understand programming takes time and bug fixes and such, but don't set a patch day if you're going to miss it by like 3 days XD

DarkSideCreo

07-18-2012

anyone else thinks that Eve deals very little dmg for an assassin? She got so close to twitch but couldn't even get him to half hp...

Burnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-18-2012

Why was morgana playing BOT?

Nightdancer ND

07-19-2012

WTF only "great damage" and not "tons of damage"?!?
That damage can't be much then...

DarkSideCreo

07-19-2012

Morgana can be played as a support too, shield + root + slow/stun is not a bad choice for bot lane. She can build g/10 and auras.

KillerBlack666

07-19-2012

Man, can't belive twitch max stealth is now max 8 seconds,4 at lvl 1 =s. Gonna barely have enough time to check a **** bush let alone roaming/stalking in jungle. They just ruined one of the most unique players in the game, why ****ing fix something that aint ****ing broken!

killer744

07-19-2012

i like this new patch but the only thing that wrecks it is twitches stealth last 8 sec

Meru448

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBlack666 View Post
Man, can't belive twitch max stealth is now max 8 seconds,4 at lvl 1 =s. Gonna barely have enough time to check a **** bush let alone roaming/stalking in jungle. They just ruined one of the most unique players in the game, why ****ing fix something that aint ****ing broken!

it is pretty garbage. needs to be longer.

Malfunct

07-19-2012

Sounds like a majority buff overall for him. Sure, nerf by having his stealth last 8 seconds max so you can't stalk right behind someone long after a fight and picking them off when they recall without having oracles or Vision wards everywhere... Although that was fun..

Expunge not consuming stacks of deadly poison, venom cask adding stacks, and a few quality of life improvements, such as having Expunge scale with AD, longer attack range (albeit only by 50 units), and a move speed buff tossed into Ambush to make it more.. Of, well, an ambush, rather than near-unlimited stealth recon mode.

Also takes away some of the 100% reliance on stealth that Twitch has currently by making stealth more of sudden "I'm going to move up and attack NOW. >:l" thing rather than being an "I'm going to wait here for a minute until something else happens, then I might attack maybe."