Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sh4dowW4lker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzZzDEATHzZzM View Post
I dont know if you notice BUT twitch ambush got nerfed AS HELL

now the max time of stealth is 10 SEC..FROM 50
twitch players will not be able to scout now...OR waiting for the right time and place to attack(sometimes im waiting 20-30 sec just to find the right place to spray and pray..i cant do it now)
and the movment speed increase it worthless the duration was far better then the movment speed increase.(another - is that now you will not be able to ambush and ninja steal dragons,barons,and buffs becuase you'r stealth for 10 seconds.)

i agree debilitating poison wasent perfect but it was really useful-a full team AOE slow.
i escaped tons of times becuase of it and i saved my allies by doing it.

and about the spray and pray-it was strong but it does not matter becuase when the enemy team gets orcales it will be hard to find the right spot to attack(dont forget you got 10 seconds to find it-not 50) and even when you find the right place and time its still hard not to die by the enemy assasin who's searching you in the team fight.

the positive thing is that-we got AD scaling with expunge,base stats got buffed...and thats it..

thanks for reading it,i put some affort writing it and i hope it was useful.

note:
I'm sorry about my grammer,English isent my native language so consider it.
and your wrong his stealth is not ten seconds.. at max level it is 8 secs... ****ing pissed when i found out about that. and they did not replace it with ANY base armor or health. so they took away his only chance for survival early game

The MechE

07-18-2012

Man, with that recall combo enabled, I sure hope they didn't make Twitch really crappy to compensate. Phreak didn't even take on a true support & AD carry lane. He fought Morgana and Evelynn.

LockCORE

07-18-2012

All in all this twitch rework is completely garbage. As a long time twitch player myself I really hate to see one of my favorite ADC champs get hit this hard from a remake that was supposed to make him more viable than he already was. Much to my surprise he got slapped in the face.

Q = Useless now.
W= Useless now (except for the two stacks of poison)
E= Better that it scales with AD and doesn't remove your deadly poison anymore.
R= Reduced damage? Really? You nerfed his only killing potential? sigh...
Passive= Same as before, still weak as hell. Not enough true damage compared to Darius' bleed.

I feel like Eve got not only more attention in her rework but seems more viable now than twitch! She can now jungle much better, survive, and assassinate just fine! Poor poor twitch. Makes me sad.

R.I.P. Twitch... I will always still love you

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRFORCEDOWN View Post
Dislike.
I was excited to see the new twitch..
But any champ that can take out a team of people like it does in the video is going to be crazy.
Then you obviously didn't play Twitch before he was nerfed into the ground...Hell, its the reason they did the remake, because he could AA an entire team to death.

And he "takes out" the team because they were stupid

Xetelian

07-18-2012

Even with these changes I still don't feel comfortable allowing people to pick Twitch over other ranged carries on my teams.

Sir Dougles

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timekiller11 View Post
Shaco got smaller sealth, he still do fine...
Because his stealth doesn't have a delay or cast animation, so he can escape because you don't know which way he is going, plus it is a BLINK. Twitch's has a delay that gets extended to up to 4 or 5 secs if he takes damage. Not a very reliable escape.

Quote:
still works well, just save your sealth to escape if ennemy team founds you instead of running around sealth.
Read Above

Quote:
20 seconds in a team fight is REALLY LONG. no one should require that much time behing on standby, especially an "ad carry ish"
Although I agree with you here...8 seconds is not enough time, not without giving away your position, you might as well NOT stealth at that point.

Quote:
it still is an AOE slow, if you do it smart, you can combine with the speed buff and get out of any almost situations.
Once again, the delay on the stealth is too long to be properly used as an escape, and the range on that AoE slow is the same range as 85% of the Gap Closers out there if not shorter, meaning you will lose more time turning around and casting it then if you just ran away.

Quote:
Seriously? twich could destroy all the carries in a team and let his team dealing with front-line tanks.
That was old twitch...Spray and Pray loses a lot of damage now against targets in the back, which means he has to move away from his team if he wants to do full damage to the carries, making him a sitting duck.

We need to get over it, the rework sucked and Twitch will be useless. He can't trade with other AD carries during laning phase and he can't do damage to people without putting himself horrendously out of position. The only thing we can hope for is this is like the Xin rework, in that the changes will make it be easier to balance him in the future

Apox

07-18-2012

hahahaha I LOL'd when you said "twitch can't escape xin zhao without killing him"

St Omega

07-18-2012

Dear lord...Phreak didn't do jungle in the video with him!

Battsie

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenic View Post
Omyguh new twitch! Of both the stealth remake characters I feel like twitch changed the least.
Your right ...

ChHamster

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxerz View Post
Is it just me or do teemo players feel a bit disappointed in the fact that with the stealth remake they granted twitch to recall invisible, but they took that away from Teemo?
I feel a bit disappointed. I love Teemo, but I can understand why they took it away, but why give it back to somebody afterwards? Makes me sad.