Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GohanSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

You just had to reveal the stealth recall trick...

Mr Mystical

07-18-2012

all great stuff ...but my question is WHEN? Mid July patch notes were released a week ago and it's mid July guys --- next week is the end of July ..so RIOT what's going on with the mid July patch and when is mid July to you guys ...:0

FinalFan

07-18-2012

"great damage" pfft

What a joke. Everyone knows it's supposed to be "tons of damage".

Chip Sticky

07-18-2012

Now I don't have to constantly be paranoid of a 60-second stealth-ed rat behind me eat all times. \^o^/

Timjin

07-18-2012

When he was talking about the Vision ward, I thought he meant Evelynn.

KhaotixKhaos

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Pwnt View Post
Now I don't have to constantly be paranoid of a 60-second stealth-ed rat behind me eat all times. \^o^/
thats what the re-work was so people wouldn't be scared of a twitch or eve just poping up from nowhere when they were on the other side of the map a few seconds ago then boom your dead when you see them. it wasn't about making them stronger well eve was but they said in the notes about this that they were doing this so people wouldn't be freaking out and tower hugging the entire game when eve and twitch were on the enemy team.

Sh4dowW4lker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Rest in piece, usefull twitch your new counter part sucks baaaaallllllssss!

Sh4dowW4lker

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenic View Post
Omyguh new twitch! Of both the stealth remake characters I feel like twitch changed the least.
Are you stupid? he changed the most, he got the **** end of the Nerf stick shoved up his ass.

Riot employee: ok twitch needs a buff what do we do.. oh i know, lets nerf his stealth, survivability, atk speed, and his slow.....oh and we will make his expunge run off ad thatll totally make up for us ****ing over one of the most balanced characters we have ever made

Sh4dowW4lker

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slogra View Post
Does Twitch's corpse sometimes still giggle after he's slain?
yes haha i found that out and was like...the ****?

Sh4dowW4lker

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoodHeavy View Post
ambush + recall combo. why???
Because they tried to add as many cheap tricks as they could so they could hide the fact that he is a piece of **** now.