Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princz

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papish View Post
For those who dont pay much attention let me fill you in a little bit(mainly the complainers) yes his stealth got a duration nerf because honestly, 50 sec or so of invis is rediculous since with decent movespeed u can go across map without a chance of detection unless they have vision wards everywhere/u run by some1 with oracles.

Secondly his expunge now scales with ad(it was said in their other post of twitch changes) although im not sure if it does magic or phys dmg and it doesnt get rid of your poison.

Lastly yes his spray and pray now does not do full dmg to every1 it goes through but it does apply his poison which does true dmg still and they also increased the missle speed so it is a lot harder to dodge it(i dont know how many times i can strafe in front of twitch in games and watch his shots miss right now). that is all and if i sound like a ****** srry just downvote me
His ult always applied stacks of poison to all hit.

WizzadDeBz

07-17-2012

I'm so sad you said great damage instead of "TONS OF DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Although, you probly did that one on purpose?

Princz

07-17-2012

This is a rework. So I can understand the changes, although, I do think that they nerfed him. To scale things out they buffed him too (but not as much as nerf). Have to change playstyle now.

NVDax

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamzta View Post
Guys, if you haven't realized, yes his slow as a slow has been nerfed, but that is because the designers intended his new W to be able to quicken his burst combo by applying extra poison stacks, which will help him get kills easier early/mid game.
Ok, and if he doesn't get fed? The slow falls off hard-core. It's not a good chasing tool anymore, it is only 45% at max level, it has a shorter duration, and it has a slow projectile speed. Against a good player you'll need to rely on stealth, then using your w to hit them. Especially with the whole thing that people start boots mostly now. They need to make it a better late game spell,

Poopy Ball Snack

07-17-2012

Been playing PBE Twitch lately. I LOVE the new W slow. I just wish it did a tiny bit of damage so Twitch would have a way to poke, since his range is so short.
By the way, the AD+AP change to Expunge was a nerf.
I had like 450~ AD late game and it only applied 36~ or so more damage to my expunge.
Complete ****.
Like the new stealth, ultimate, and W rework though.
Base stat increase was needed

Boxerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Is it just me or do teemo players feel a bit disappointed in the fact that with the stealth remake they granted twitch to recall invisible, but they took that away from Teemo?

Firellius

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamzta View Post
Guys, if you haven't realized, yes his slow as a slow has been nerfed, but that is because the designers intended his new W to be able to quicken his burst combo by applying extra poison stacks, which will help him get kills easier early/mid game.
And then they cut his expunge in half as well. (Really. It's down to almost half it's base damage and it was switched to physical, which has higher base resistance all across the board)

Zinwrath

07-17-2012

heres what i gathered.

His range is longer. his base stats increased.
expunge now deals physical damage and scales off ap/ad but does dramaticly lower damage without a heavy investment in ap/ad.
Invis has shorter duration but gives movement speed while stealthed and will grant 4 seconds of attack speed irrigardless when you break the invis unlike old stealth.
Spray and pray no longer has a max ammo but now does reduced damage to targets past the first one hit.
Poison cask is a new slow that is a skill shot instead of PBAE (large radius around champ) and applies 2 stacks of deadly poison. Also slow is shorter than old slow.
Deadly poison does less damage than before.

Not saying whether i like or dont like twitch cause....honestly never played him that much since they nerfed him hard 1 1/2 years ago or so...but, just thought i'd help those who arent up to date with some info i gathered.

Dream Seeker

07-17-2012

teh rat is back!!! if u can see him...

NeoBluereaper

07-17-2012

Stop Delaying AND RELEASE THE PATCH.