Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

I apologize in advance, as I'm sure you still getting swamped. To the point, however, as a fellow artist yet not near equal to your skill level I would greatly appreciate a critique when you have the time. I'm still new to the digital medium, but heres my champion that includes a digital concept for a champion im in the process of designing. Care to take a peek?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2306683

Saitu

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateelfdog View Post
If I may make a request...it's not urgent, so you can do others' drawings first. Cedric, the Blade's Anger

Here's a basic description:
Male
Light armor, not a big part of him
No headwear, he has medium lenght hair that is visable (you can pick the color.)
He carries a sword. This is a big part of the champion. In the art, the blade should be glowing bright red. If you only focus on one thing, focus on this. it's the most important part. He holds it in one hand.
Background has red mist/glow snaking around, from the sword. The idea here is the sword is generating it. maye in the background, a landscape is seen, but not necessary.
He has gloves
He has shoes
He has a smallish build

All else is up to you. If you want to get a better idea of him, read the lore. It's a big part of his design.
We meet again Pirateelfdog. You see what i mean now?

Pirateelfdog

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitu View Post
We meet again Pirateelfdog. You see what i mean now?
Yeah...I've been pretty active recently. Do you have any champions?

FarahBoom

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
I apologize in advance, as I'm sure you still getting swamped. To the point, however, as a fellow artist yet not near equal to your skill level I would greatly appreciate a critique when you have the time. I'm still new to the digital medium, but heres my champion that includes a digital concept for a champion im in the process of designing. Care to take a peek?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2306683
Lol yes, sadly i am quite busy, however i would love to give you a critique, i always have time to give someone a hand

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

Thank you for what you are doing! I have been looking for someone to do this forever!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...rain+commander

Basically i want my Champion to have a figure like Nasus. Adding a minor amount of Armor amount him is optional for you(Whatever looks best).

FarahBoom

07-22-2012

I do apologize again to anyone posting for their champions to be designed and splashed. For the next week it's going to be very hard for me to do anything other than maybe concept drawings for you. There is a very big opportunity that needs my undivided attention. But i will contact each person individually when and if i can get to your work. I hope you all understand and i look forward to working with my fellow summoners!

Poeta Somnium

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
I do apologize again to anyone posting for their champions to be designed and splashed. For the next week it's going to be very hard for me to do anything other than maybe concept drawings for you. There is a very big opportunity that needs my undivided attention. But i will contact each person individually when and if i can get to your work. I hope you all understand and i look forward to working with my fellow summoners!
Do what you need to do bro! No rush! =D

Sanchudarian

07-22-2012

Hello guuuuys

What do you think of my Pulsefire/Tryndamere/AD sort of thing?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2388321

Saitu

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateelfdog View Post
Yeah...I've been pretty active recently. Do you have any champions?
In fact i do!, not as good as yours, but she's coming along with help from fine people like these ones. If you would like to drop by sometime and visit i would love your advice
She's still a work in progress and i am currently toying between two different options. You'll see the suggestions for them in the comments if you read.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2383910
Anywho, thanks for offering to drop by (wordlessly, so i'll just assume )

Pirateelfdog

07-23-2012

Will do. I actually really like reviewing champs...