Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

01-20-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Hey Farah. Just wanted to personally thank you for helping a fellow artist back on his feet. Took your advice a few months ago and have been working since and used your success as inspiration, I can say I am at the point I wanted to be when I first came to these forums. Once again thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alteissen

Junior Member

01-21-2013

First champion I've posted...please draw?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3030671


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
Hey Farah. Just wanted to personally thank you for helping a fellow artist back on his feet. Took your advice a few months ago and have been working since and used your success as inspiration, I can say I am at the point I wanted to be when I first came to these forums. Once again thank you.
Hey there!

Im rather ecstatic that i was able to be a help at all to get you moving forward, and you are very welcome


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Padookey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Very nice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-21-2013

another thing that just doesn't make sense to me is why Valen has spikes on the inside of his shield... wouldn't that hurt him if he ended up pressed against the inside of his shield?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
another thing that just doesn't make sense to me is why Valen has spikes on the inside of his shield... wouldn't that hurt him if he ended up pressed against the inside of his shield?

He is getting a slight change up, but the reason for the spikes on the inside is both for his lore and for his ultimate (Iron Maiden) The spikes signify that he will put himself in harms way before the ones he loves.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

01-24-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Eh, I guess I'll give this a go then.
What are the conditions for asking for your art exactly? I didn't see anything on the front page. >.<;;

Edit* I continued to look and I see purchasing. If that is the case, I'll have to pass because yay, college. X.X;;
I'd like to be sure though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementSteel View Post
Eh, I guess I'll give this a go then.
What are the conditions for asking for your art exactly? I didn't see anything on the front page. >.<;;

Edit* I continued to look and I see purchasing. If that is the case, I'll have to pass because yay, college. X.X;;
I'd like to be sure though.
Well i was doing this for free for a while to get my name around and start up this thread, but the unfortunate part is i can no longer afford (time wise) to do any champion creation work for free. But usually i try to get drawings or sketches out to people if i get the time because i hate to disappoint fans.