Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinx the Zombie

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Well as of right now this thread is just my artwork that i've done for others. But i can probably branch it out to begin including other summoners work since i don't see many threads of artwork as of right now.
I see. For whatever reason I was under the impression that this was the work of yourself and one or two others, hence the reason I initially asked. However, I'm not really the imposing type, so if you decide that you'd rather not branch out then no harm, no foul. And, might I add, you do have quite a nice body of work. I'll have to add you to my watchlist on DA. Actually, thinking on it, I'm not sure why I hadn't already. I've had your graphic novel cover Diana piece in my favorites for quite a while now.

FarahBoom

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxrah Zumbae View Post
I see. For whatever reason I was under the impression that this was the work of yourself and one or two others, hence the reason I initially asked. However, I'm not really the imposing type, so if you decide that you'd rather not branch out then no harm, no foul. And, might I add, you do have quite a nice body of work. I'll have to add you to my watchlist on DA. Actually, thinking on it, I'm not sure why I hadn't already. I've had your graphic novel cover Diana piece in my favorites for quite a while now.
Nope lol, just my art, but there are other summoners i have done artwork FOR, so maybe thats where the confusion lied, but of course i have no problem branching out. I started this thread for the community and its because of this community i have become what i am now so in the next few days ill see what i can do about opening this thread some more and evolving to get more artwork out there

Kilar

11-03-2012

Hey man I know you are busy and everything but some of my recent attempts to get some artwork fell through, so if you ever get inspired enough to draw my champion Dredger or his construction worker skin. That would be awesome. If not its totally fine butif you are so inclined you could have all the credit since well i just have the idea and you'd be drawing it. Heres a link if you wanna takea look. Thanks for the consideration whatever your answer is!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2500569

Jinx the Zombie

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Nope lol, just my art, but there are other summoners i have done artwork FOR, so maybe thats where the confusion lied, but of course i have no problem branching out. I started this thread for the community and its because of this community i have become what i am now so in the next few days ill see what i can do about opening this thread some more and evolving to get more artwork out there
Well I suppose I best get to work, then, haha. Very cool of you to do this, and naturally I'd be more than happy to help get the word about your own work out in other communities as well. One good turn deserves another, as the saying goes.

FarahBoom

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxrah Zumbae View Post
Well I suppose I best get to work, then, haha. Very cool of you to do this, and naturally I'd be more than happy to help get the word about your own work out in other communities as well. One good turn deserves another, as the saying goes.
Ill see if i can start editing the page for a nicer set up for multiple people. Should get pretty interesting lol.

FarahBoom

11-06-2012

bump

Strato5

11-07-2012

bump

Mangos Carnosos

11-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2777630

The concept for what I imagine him to look like is all the way at the bottom. If you didn't mind, could you also do the skin idea I had added right before it? It would look the same, just more kingly if you know what I mean.

FarahBoom

11-09-2012

ill see what i can do

FarahBoom

11-09-2012

bump