Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veral42

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Thank you very much

Im trying to take requests again,
I am unfortunately going through alot of family issues and legal problems as of right now so its destroying my art as of right now but feel free to post your idea and i can do what i can when i can
No worries, and I hope everything sorts itself out for you! I'll refrain from making any additional requests till you feel you have the time and energy. I have my Index, so just shoot me a post over there

Jinx the Zombie

10-30-2012

I've got to ask, would you guys accept submissions for current champion skin concepts? I've been itching to get back into the game with my art and really start pushing myself to improve on my skills, and I think Cho'gathzilla and Gamerammus might be the way to do it, haha.

FarahBoom

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxrah Zumbae View Post
I've got to ask, would you guys accept submissions for current champion skin concepts? I've been itching to get back into the game with my art and really start pushing myself to improve on my skills, and I think Cho'gathzilla and Gamerammus might be the way to do it, haha.
Well as of right now this thread is just my artwork that i've done for others. But i can probably branch it out to begin including other summoners work since i don't see many threads of artwork as of right now.

Shrouded Snake

10-31-2012

Bump!

tagxyoureit

10-31-2012

I have a request for a champion art, it shouldn'tbe too hard I think. Basically he's a gorilla in armor. Armor kinda like wukongs but not as fancy and a bit more beat up, and that's it.

Here's my concept if you want to look at that too:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post30897906

FarahBoom

10-31-2012

bump

explosivefox

10-31-2012

amazing work! if you'd like, come to my online publication site, imaginegreaterpubs.webs.com and post them there. It's still a work in progress big time, but the creative writing and english classes at my school post lots of their work there and it would be a good way to get your great art to a different demographic. Give us a visit.

As always Gl, HF,
explosivefox

FarahBoom

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosivefox View Post
amazing work! if you'd like, come to my online publication site, imaginegreaterpubs.webs.com and post them there. It's still a work in progress big time, but the creative writing and english classes at my school post lots of their work there and it would be a good way to get your great art to a different demographic. Give us a visit.

As always Gl, HF,
explosivefox
Thank you very much
And will do!

FarahBoom

11-01-2012

bump

Veral42

11-01-2012

I'll link my champ in a day or two after I get his description up for artworks