Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarren TNT View Post
could you give my champion some splash art? i drew a concept but im not very good at drawing, or art in general
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2368837
Sure i can give her a go.

As far as her appearance, the art pieces attached on your thread is how you want her to look? Age and Size. If there is anything else i would need to take into consideration while creating her just post here some other basic appearances of her and ill be sure to add it in


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Update to Gale - Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Japanman64

Junior Member

07-19-2012

Hey do you think you could have time to my champion. i would really appreciate it but if you don't have time thats cool too.

Desrocher, The Mistress of Art
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=desrocher


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanman64 View Post
Hey do you think you could have time to my champion. i would really appreciate it but if you don't have time thats cool too.

Desrocher, The Mistress of Art
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=desrocher
Hey, well as of right now i don't have time since i have 6 others im starting/finishing, but im my spare time i usually doodle the concept art first then post it here, so i can probably get that posted on this thread within a few days, then i can let you know when i have time to get a painted one for you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Updated Padlock Art - Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

Senior Member

07-19-2012

please only look at the draws i made for them...in feedback me please...do not draw nothing for me...

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Marcus Orelius - The Juggernaut

Tank, Bruiser, Support

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Prego - The Bullet Barrage

Range, Carry

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Koptis - The Slicing Fortress

Carry, Bruiser, Jungler

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Jedediah - Slow as a Thunder

Range, Assassin

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Trodoom - The Demonic Maggot

Tank, Support

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Qiria -The Thunderborn

Mage, Range, Assassin

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Oteph - the Flying Beast

Melee, Fighter, Carry

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
please only look at the draws i made for them...in feedback me please...do not draw nothing for me...

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Marcus Orelius - The Juggernaut

Tank, Bruiser, Support

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Prego - The Bullet Barrage

Range, Carry

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Koptis - The Slicing Fortress

Carry, Bruiser, Jungler

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Jedediah - Slow as a Thunder

Range, Assassin

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Trodoom - The Demonic Maggot

Tank, Support

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Qiria -The Thunderborn

Mage, Range, Assassin

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]

Oteph - the Flying Beast

Melee, Fighter, Carry

[CENTER]_______________[/CENTER]
You got it chief, ill take a look at all of them this evening


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorporalClitoris

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Ok I have an idea so if it gets popular could I maybe get u to make it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbrokenjaw View Post
Ok I have an idea so if it gets popular could I maybe get u to make it?
Yea, i could do that, i might be busy with other works for a while but i can make the time to get atleast sketches for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=leech

Leech tamer, He has large leeches that he tames to support, I don't know what i want the champion to be like, just ghastly looking.