Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfczombie View Post
I think out of all of these concepts I love the idea of Misha, Fists of Colossus the most. That and a close second would be Gale, The Windblade. These champions bring something pretty unique and exciting to champion concepts. A chain sword is something League hasn't seen yet, and a woman using something similar to Real Steel fighting techniques. I would be very interested in seeing these concepts developed more.
Thanks man, means alot when people enjoy my stuff

FarahBoom

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formless View Post
Awsome thank you so much. Do you post all of your artwork on this post or the original concept? I really want to see all of your work in one place. Good luck on your portfolio
I have separate threads for in depth ideas about the champions i make, but i still post all artwork on this thread so it's convenient for myself, others that want to check it out, and a good funnel point for other summoners since i apply a link to their thread under their champion artwork. So in the end its scratches my back and scratches theirs ^.^

FarahBoom

08-02-2012

Added a few original sketches

FarahBoom

08-03-2012

Bump

Rukhron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I'll play the Lulu for you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukhron View Post
Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners! - by FarahBoom
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2368226
Ever wanted a splash art for your champion? Check it out! Farahboom has started drawing splash arts for champions and accepts request on his/her thread. Amazing work out there!
contact me in my champion compendium if you want me to change anything on it.

FarahBoom

08-03-2012

Quote:
I'll play the Lulu for you here.

contact me in my champion compendium if you want me to change anything on it.

Thanks dude, thats awesome!

VoodooSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

i love the idea of Misha! that's just awesome!

On a side note in my junior year of high school i developed robotic arms that were essentially what misha had just less powerful lol.

Also is there anyone looking to do some art? i have a few scenes from the lore of Sophie that i'd like to have done, even a good profile shot would be great.

Rukhron

08-03-2012

Added this "Remember that drawing like this takes time and hardwork, so be patient and talk to FarahBoom for details on what can be done and in how much time." to the end of my message as per request.
If you'd prefer another message just tell me.

FarahBoom

08-03-2012

Quote:
Added this "Remember that drawing like this takes time and hardwork, so be patient and talk to FarahBoom for details on what can be done and in how much time." to the end of my message as per request.
If you'd prefer another message just tell me.
That's perfect man, thank you so much.

FarahBoom

08-03-2012

Updated Runt Concept Art