Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Updated student of shadow


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veinhoff

Recruiter

07-31-2012

Your artwork is really awesome! You're giving life to the creations of others (and your own), and that's great. I would be honored if you could draw an artwork for my champion (I worked hours on him and reviewed dozens of champions to get reviewed ^^, I'm really working hard on it). I guess you have a bunch of champions to draw, but if you ever have the time, I'd be pleased. If not, well you're awesome anyway!

Here's the link to Harope, Sailor of the Undersea (sort of an undead pirate guy, there's a description in the link) : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2220480&highlight=harope


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

Senior Member

07-31-2012

you forgot me!


Marcus Orelius - The Juggernaut (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1683176&highlight=prego)

Tank, Bruiser, Support

_______________

Koptis - The Slicing Fortress (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2352149)

Carry, Bruiser, Jungler

_______________

Jedediah - Slow as a Thunder (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2328495)

Range, Assassin

_______________

Trodoom - The Demonic Maggot (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2057965&highlight=trodoom)

Tank, Support

_______________

Qiria -The Thunderborn (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2088789)

Mage, Range, Assassin

_______________

Oteph - the Flying Beast (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2169567&highlight=oteph)

Melee, Fighter, Carry


gimme your opinion about them and i forgive you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WindsofDemise

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Hum, I have posted a champion with the name of Anzu. Ah well. Times happen ehe?

I happen to do art...just not people...humans that is. Weapons, artifacts, beasts, etc. I can do decently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
Veinhoff:
Your artwork is really awesome! You're giving life to the creations of others (and your own), and that's great. I would be honored if you could draw an artwork for my champion (I worked hours on him and reviewed dozens of champions to get reviewed ^^, I'm really working hard on it). I guess you have a bunch of champions to draw, but if you ever have the time, I'd be pleased. If not, well you're awesome anyway!

Here's the link to Harope, Sailor of the Undersea (sort of an undead pirate guy, there's a description in the link) : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2220480&highlight=harope


Thank you very much for your praise.
I however have a job opportunity that requires most of my attention in getting my portfolio ready, but i can possibly still get a clean drawing of your champion to you, but sadly a full color splash isn't in my cards right now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Formless

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Wow you are one of the shining examples on the league community. if you get the time (i know your busy) could you possibly look at mine and see if you could take a chance at drawing it?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2230929&highlight=carn


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

Senior Member

07-31-2012

OH !!! sorry man!!! i didnt know that!!! dont worry about anything else..work on Riot is a blessing for gamers...if you have a chance! embrace it like it was a HOT chick and dont let it go!

i wish you the best of luck possible...you trully got the gift!

when you start to work there...remember the little guys


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
Formless:
Wow you are one of the shining examples on the league community. if you get the time (i know your busy) could you possibly look at mine and see if you could take a chance at drawing it?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2230929&highlight=carn


Thank you kindly
And sure, ill give it a look and see if i have the time to draw your concept.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
Leo Tomita:
OH !!! sorry man!!! i didnt know that!!! dont worry about anything else..work on Riot is a blessing for gamers...if you have a chance! embrace it like it was a HOT chick and dont let it go!

i wish you the best of luck possible...you trully got the gift!

when you start to work there...remember the little guys


Its alright lol, im just hoping my portfolio will be good enough in the end, but hey, here's hoping lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Added Tsuka, the Lunar Pheonix design.