Champion Creation Splash Art: My Own and Fellow Summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

07-30-2012

Updated student of shadow

Veinhoff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-31-2012

Your artwork is really awesome! You're giving life to the creations of others (and your own), and that's great. I would be honored if you could draw an artwork for my champion (I worked hours on him and reviewed dozens of champions to get reviewed ^^, I'm really working hard on it). I guess you have a bunch of champions to draw, but if you ever have the time, I'd be pleased. If not, well you're awesome anyway!

Here's the link to Harope, Sailor of the Undersea (sort of an undead pirate guy, there's a description in the link) : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=harope

Leo Tomita

07-31-2012

you forgot me!

Marcus Orelius - The Juggernaut

Tank, Bruiser, Support

Koptis - The Slicing Fortress

Carry, Bruiser, Jungler

Jedediah - Slow as a Thunder

Range, Assassin

Trodoom - The Demonic Maggot

Tank, Support

Qiria -The Thunderborn

Mage, Range, Assassin

Oteph - the Flying Beast

Melee, Fighter, Carry

gimme your opinion about them and i forgive you

WindsofDemise

07-31-2012

Hum, I have posted a champion with the name of Anzu. Ah well. Times happen ehe?

I happen to do art...just not people...humans that is. Weapons, artifacts, beasts, etc. I can do decently.

FarahBoom

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veinhoff View Post
Your artwork is really awesome! You're giving life to the creations of others (and your own), and that's great. I would be honored if you could draw an artwork for my champion (I worked hours on him and reviewed dozens of champions to get reviewed ^^, I'm really working hard on it). I guess you have a bunch of champions to draw, but if you ever have the time, I'd be pleased. If not, well you're awesome anyway!

Here's the link to Harope, Sailor of the Undersea (sort of an undead pirate guy, there's a description in the link) : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=harope
Thank you very much for your praise.
I however have a job opportunity that requires most of my attention in getting my portfolio ready, but i can possibly still get a clean drawing of your champion to you, but sadly a full color splash isn't in my cards right now

Formless

07-31-2012

Wow you are one of the shining examples on the league community. if you get the time (i know your busy) could you possibly look at mine and see if you could take a chance at drawing it?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=carn

Leo Tomita

07-31-2012

OH !!! sorry man!!! i didnt know that!!! dont worry about anything else..work on Riot is a blessing for gamers...if you have a chance! embrace it like it was a HOT chick and dont let it go!

i wish you the best of luck possible...you trully got the gift!

when you start to work there...remember the little guys

FarahBoom

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formless View Post
Wow you are one of the shining examples on the league community. if you get the time (i know your busy) could you possibly look at mine and see if you could take a chance at drawing it?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=carn
Thank you kindly
And sure, ill give it a look and see if i have the time to draw your concept.

FarahBoom

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
OH !!! sorry man!!! i didnt know that!!! dont worry about anything else..work on Riot is a blessing for gamers...if you have a chance! embrace it like it was a HOT chick and dont let it go!

i wish you the best of luck possible...you trully got the gift!

when you start to work there...remember the little guys
Its alright lol, im just hoping my portfolio will be good enough in the end, but hey, here's hoping lol.

FarahBoom

07-31-2012

Added Tsuka, the Lunar Pheonix design.