New ADC Very Rough Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MystSoStronk

1 Hour Ago

Background:
Currently we have ADC/Marksman champions from Bandle City (2), Bilgewater (2), Demacia (3), The Freljord (1), Ionia (1), Noxus (2), Piltover (3), Shurima Desert (1), The Void (1), and Zuan (1). There are also less female champions in the game than male, for ADC's there are Female (8) and Male (9) champions.

My idea is to have a female marksman champion from the Shadow Isles. I haven't thought about kit, lore or overall appearance. Just thought that we needed an ethereal/spectral being from the Shadow Isles to complete where marksmans hail.

Maybe one possibility for an ability is a defensive ability similar to a spell shield but instead makes all projectiles pass through them temporarily.

I'm leaving the rest in your hands community!

ElementLlama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Hour Ago

Lucien's wife, or the tattered remains of her soul after escaping Thresh, corrupted by the Shadow Isle with Dual Spectral pistols to reflect Lucien's.

That idea ok?

Estefunny

53 Minutes Ago

There are already several suggestions for Senna in this forum...

But will Lucian stop fighting in the League, if Senna returns to him? So it must be someone unrelated to Lucian.

ElementLlama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

43 Minutes Ago

Senna is dead and gone and a corrupt ghost, Lucien according to his lore, must put her down.