Multiple Syndra Skin Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claviature

03-22-2014

Because I don't want to cloud this forum up with too many threads that I cannot manage.

BEDTIME SYNDRA

• Pillows as the spheres.
  • Dark Sphere makes fluffy pillow stuffing come out of the cast pillow as opposed to radiation of magical energy.
  • Force of Will would be pretty much the same, except maybe some stars and moons in the "lasso" she grabs things with.
  • Scatter The Weak's wave would have moons, stars, sheep counts, and whatnot in the design.
  • Unleashed power would be a barrage of pillows, of course!
  • As for design, I think she'd look nice in slippers and pajamas or a night gown. Please input ideas!

KITTY CAT SYNDRA
  • Yarn balls as the spheres.
  • Dark Sphere makes some yarn rolling into a ball as opposed to radiation of magical energy.
  • Force of Will would be a yarn lasso.
  • Scatter The Weak's wave would look like she's unrolling the yarn balls.
  • Unleashed power would be a barrage of yarn balls, of course!
  • As for designs, I only know that instead of a helmet, she'll have kitty ears and tail like Kitty Cat Katarina. Please input ideas!

BUBBLE BATH SYNDRA
  • Bubbles as the spheres.
  • Dark Sphere makes tinny bubbles that clump into a bug bubbl as opposed to radiation of magical energy.
  • Force of Will would be a bubble lasso, and it would look like whatever she picked up is in a bubble.
  • Scatter The Weak's wave would look like a wave of soap bubbles coming out.
  • Unleashed power would be a barrage of bubbles, of course!
  • As for designs, I'm not sure if she should be in a bath towel, or naked and only censored by some bubbles. I guess instead of a helmet, she'd have a shower cap or rubber ducky on her head. Please input oideas!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CreepahNerd3

5 Days Ago

Necroing a 4 minth old thread, sorry, but I have to comment. Nice skin ideas. 11/10 would buy Bedtime Syndra.