Jungling Champs and Routes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HKnux5112

07-17-2012

Hello!

These are the champions I find that can take on jungle, level 1, w/o any leash from your partners:

Shyvana, Trynd, Nunu, Xin, Mundo, Nocturne

I'm trying a lot more champions, but I always start cloth 5, not boots 3, because somehow, I can never make it with boots and 3 potions. I always start mid, bot camp, and take out the camp. If it's the golems camp, I will be level 2. If it's the wraiths, i'll still be level 1. I run across to their bot camp, and take that out, having 7 or 8 cs, and being level 2.

Then I go top lane, and ganking behind. Now, if you're unsuccessful, don't feel bad! They have to go back to base, or back to tower, and lose farm and experience! If they choose to just stay at turret and hug, tell your top lane to "freeze the lane". That way, the top opponent has to commit, and will be weary of your sexy ganks.

After that, I usually take the top camp, any side, and base, buying boots and sometimes a ward for mid. I then go back to mid camp, which respawned, and ping for a bot lane gank. It's all easy if you guys try. If you get idiots in pre-game saying there is no jungling in 3's, just hit the ignore button on them when the game starts, and the pressure goes off of you, so you don't have to hear them.

Now, I will say this, I've been jungling for like...2 weeks in a row, and have got reported from both teams for doing so, because they are just stupid, and don't play ranked, and I have gotten banned for a week doing so. Don't feel bad though, just e-mail Riot like I did, and they lifted it for me because I did nothing wrong.

Koldheartedjsp

07-17-2012

i wouldn't advise in going for their camp. Some teams ward mid and if they see you go for their camp its first blood and very likely gg. I start at my loewr camp getting a very strong leash, allowing for my team to take xp if its wraiths (since its not lvl 2, and taking the wraiths solo blows balls) and allowing me to get full xp BUT helping down it really fast if mixed camp. I then go to the top camp (this is where i blow smite) and then gank top lane

Boo

07-17-2012

why wouldn't you want a leash

HKnux5112

07-17-2012

It's a neat challenge, I don't know. The best person to give you the leash is your top solo, since their creep wave comes later then bots.

PurpleURP

07-17-2012

how often is their mid camp gone?
it seems like pretty common practice to get this camp as a team

i prefer starting my top camp, then sneaking to their top giving easy access for the gank top lane from their top jungle bush