The Shadow Mirror[Semi-open RP]

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thepichudude

07-17-2012

((here the profiles for my two OC's should you need them,Pichu's:http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1815 And Mikael's:http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1816))

Pichu and Mikael stood at the entrance to a large stone room block off by a large stone door with various glowing runes,Inside of it Mikaels latest and most dangerous discovery waited inside,a large mirror that when looked into created a copy of you that will kill on sight.

"Pichu this a horrible idea....we should just lock the **** thing up forever!"

"Yeah,but where's the fun in that?I promise we'll only send in capable warriors."

"At times I wonder why I'm friends with you...."

"For my shining personality?"

"Shut-up..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((So yeah,if you have enough skill you can come and challenge yourself to combat!
Of course there will be rules of course so here we go:

Number 1:One person at a time,this will make things much easier on everyone's part

Number 2:Not everyone will be permitted,Champions will be allowed in however those using OCs may not get in and if you want to have a chance you must post your characters profile,and even then you will have to wait so i can read up on it and get the shadow prepared

Number 3:No god-modding,this one is a given but it needs to be said.

Now as far as the combat goes,when stepping in you will look into the mirror and be faced by your shadow,this shadow will look like your character in everyway except for red eyes and blackened skin,the shadows will also have EVERYTHING your character has,including armor,weapons,skills,and any strategies you may know,also the shadows will be much more devious,using most any dirty trick your character is capable of.The shadows will be NPCs controlled by me,so the battle will start with you looking into the mirror,you shadow stepping forth and attacking.Also to add challenge the shadows regenerate over time,so too comepletely get rid of them you have to destroy them completely leaving no remains,if not they can just run away from you untill their wounds are healed,so stealth champions should have a ball with that.Now should your come close to killing you Pichu and Mikael will open the door to let you out,the room has been enchanted sho shadows cannot leave,and so the shadow can be killed the ceiling will be lowered to crush it,spikes on the ceiling have been enchanted so that burn through the shadows being,making it's skills useless and destroying it.Now that's the most of it,I will add more details should I need too,untill then,Prepare to face yourself!))

((EDIT:i would like to clarify now how i would like you too come in soo we can have less OOC posts, have you character come in and ask to go in and post your profile OOC in that post, and ill reply to let you when im ready to start.))

Írillyth

07-17-2012

(( My OC could never fight himself.. they'd completely obliterate each other... ))

Thepichudude

07-17-2012

((Do eeeeet.))

TheShadowOfChaos

07-17-2012

((Phantom can he do it :P. Shadows vs Shadows))

Írillyth

07-17-2012

(( No seriously, they both rely on overwhelmingly powerful AoEs ))

Thepichudude

07-17-2012

((edit'd,My bad phantom,i thought you were trying to point out that you can make yourself ethreal XD
after core ill make sure to let you in.))

Thepichudude

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Saint View Post
(( No seriously, they both rely on overwhelmingly powerful AoEs ))
((Man up >:Y))

CoreOfBandleCity

07-17-2012

[[I'm down with this.]]

[[Core]]

Thepichudude

07-17-2012

((ok I'm ready for ya core))

Thepichudude

07-17-2012

((if you want you can come in phantom i guess,first come first serve? :P))

12345 ... 9