Creating a ranked team to practice and improve with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dandoro

07-16-2012

EDITED

Don't turn down this offer just because of low ELO, ELO means nothing. (in solo queue)

Hey guys, I'm dandoro. My ELO is terrible because I had a point where I had about 19/20 games AFK but I know my true ELO is somewhere between 1.5k and 1.7k at least. I'm looking for people to play with, have a fun time get up the ladder and improve ourselves as players rather then focusing on winning. I main top but I can play every lane well (I really dislike mid though). I'm looking to try out new strategies and improve instead of following the metagame like sheep. Send me an email : dander2600@gmail.com around 300 characters or whatever you think is good telling me about yourself and such. **I require you tell me what your favourite role is / what you are most comfortable so I know what you are trying out for on the team.** If you really want to know my top ELO is 1389. Have a good day everyone.

I live in Ontario and I am in EST time zone. (EDT when its daylight savings)

I'm 16. I answer my e-mail extremely fast, I keep it open always.

Tell me your time zone and age would be nice too

**LoL recorder just broke for me so just add me in game after you sent an email.**

Don't think I accept everyone this team will still be difficult to make.

Dandoro

07-16-2012

oh and post here just saying that you sent something

DJs0na

07-16-2012

Check out this forum post as soon as your team gets going. Hope to see you guys make it to the top.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2366381

Best regards,
Djs0na

Hey Dandoro

DJs0na

07-17-2012

Hey everyone!

Idk if you know me or not but Dandoro tryed out for my team not a long time ago. The tryouts i conducted were rigorous with me recording everything every person said on a mumble server and the games. I had over 50 people try out so it was difficult to choose people for my team as very many were skilled players. During the second phase of try outs only a minor 20 people out of 50 remained who i defamed good enough. In this phase i had 5 custom 5v5 games with different assortments of the 20 people. Dandoro played in 3 of these matches and though i didn't take him on the team he stood against top laners from the 1500 elo range to the 1700 elo ranges in the high end. Though that's not quite 2k elo i can assure you that with a promising team he can reach a professional level and do great in LOL. Hope the best of luck for his future team!

Best Regards,
DjSona

ReaperMasterZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

sent

Dandoro

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs0na View Post
Hey everyone!

Idk if you know me or not but Dandoro tryed out for my team not a long time ago. The tryouts i conducted were rigorous with me recording everything every person said on a mumble server and the games. I had over 50 people try out so it was difficult to choose people for my team as very many were skilled players. During the second phase of try outs only a minor 20 people out of 50 remained who i defamed good enough. In this phase i had 5 custom 5v5 games with different assortments of the 20 people. Dandoro played in 3 of these matches and though i didn't take him on the team he stood against top laners from the 1500 elo range to the 1700 elo ranges in the high end. Though that's not quite 2k elo i can assure you that with a promising team he can reach a professional level and do great in LOL. Hope the best of luck for his future team!

Best Regards,
DjSona
Thanks man. You're awesome.

Dandoro

07-17-2012

bumping before I sleep

Dandoro

07-17-2012

bump.

DJs0na

07-17-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...djs0na&page=10 I am pretty sure everyone who didnt make it wouldnt mind to still try out.

King Shamoo

07-17-2012

Emailed you.