Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thanks riot, eve now has godly ganks due to ward evasion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NegaStoat

07-16-2012

While I agree with your observation, and yes, it's correct, you're conveniently ignoring the expanded Sight Radius that was applied to all Towers in the game that counter Eve's stealth.

Upshot? She can't Tri-bush gank worth a darn at all unless she catches someone really not paying attention.

We'll have to see how it plays out. Away from towers, I'm sure her ganks will be deadly. In lanes with people playing it relatively safe, she's sharply limited as to what direction she can come in on.

a4mad

07-16-2012

Quote:
NegaStoat:
While I agree with your observation, and yes, it's correct, you're conveniently ignoring the expanded Sight Radius that was applied to all Towers in the game that counter Eve's stealth.

Upshot? She can't Tri-bush gank worth a darn at all unless she catches someone really not paying attention.

We'll have to see how it plays out. Away from towers, I'm sure her ganks will be deadly. In lanes with people playing it relatively safe, she's sharply limited as to what direction she can come in on.

woosh, try reading the post first

lol I died again

07-16-2012

Quote:
Eiales:
Sure, I can "just buy pink wards" to shut down Eve. But I can also "just buy green wards" to shut down pretty much any other jungler...

But you're forgetting that Maokai is fun to jungle with.
New Eve is boring.
That's what you're paying for: Keeping their jungler bored.

Colors

07-16-2012

Even if that item did exist, I know my support would still only buy the normal
wards.

juz501

07-17-2012

Quote:
a4mad:
Quote:
juz501;27042646:
with eve's passive.. I can envision giving that first blue buff to mid or solo bot Urgot.
and proceed to dominate by counter jungling with my support alistar

that would be the case, if you didn't need to be stealthed to gain the 1% max mana regen. And the stealth has an 8 second fade time, meaning you wont re stealth going in between camps.

Surely you understand what counter jungling is. Unsure what you mean by between camps.

Ocarino

07-17-2012

if my support doesnt buy it nobobdy will i need that gold for my atmogz