Thanks riot, eve now has godly ganks due to ward evasion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincessDerpy

07-16-2012

You realize one of the primary complaints leveled against Eve before she had her stun removed was the expense of warding with pinks instead of greens, right?

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundaime Kai View Post
Yeah idk wtf is goin on with this stealth remake. Sounds interesting, she has perma stealth. Cool. Its in her passive. Now the problem is how the **** are we supposed to counter that? Is it because she'll be in our sper stealth detector radius? That's how we can tell? Ok... so we give her a massive MS boost that stacks... lmao... Oh I can't wait to see how this plays out...
the perma stealth is awful. 8 second arm time, and if she gets in like 700~ radius of you you can see her. anyone who isn't currently having a seizure will be able to react fast enough to cc/nuke/escape her.
The ms boost i have to say is strong, however with a 20 second cooldown if you don't get a kill during that time you are screwed. Honestly, if they gave her back her stun new eve would be pretty good, but having her only cc being a weak-ok-decent
slow (6-11-16) on a massive CD is stupid as hell

Buru Diman

07-16-2012

Its like Eve's passive was "wards cost 50g more for the enemy team"

Mortal Wombat2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Buy a Vision Ward
????
Watch as eve rages over how you knew she was there.

Mister Sandbag

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Wombat2 View Post
Buy a Vision Ward
????
Watch as eve rages over how you knew she was there.
Buy a normal ward
????
Watch as every other champion in the entire game rages over how you knew they were there.

lol I died again

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerivalara View Post
You realize one of the primary complaints leveled against Eve before she had her stun removed was the expense of warding with pinks instead of greens, right?
But you kill a green with it...
So you just gained a gank opportunity at the cost of 25g..

a4mad

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sandbag View Post
Buy a normal ward
????
Watch as every other champion in the entire game rages over how you knew they were there.
other champs have gapclosers/cc to make up for it.
Eve has a strong speed boost on a massive cooldown and a pitiful slow on a massive cooldown. Her only strength is getting past green wards, which other junglers (cough nocturne cough) can already do.

Rhiljeryne

07-16-2012

Even before her rework people still got caught and died with wards out.

/thread

SharkPiledriver

07-16-2012

Thing is, if Eve has half a brain, shes not gonna go the same route that any jungler would. She'll come through the lane. So you have to have a ward for her AND the river.

Dragull

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sandbag View Post
Buy a normal ward
????
False, other champions can take other routes.

Alistar can come behind your tower, dive push you out and cc you while the laners kill you.

Nocturne can insta-gank from very far away.
Maokai can gank from bottom bush and insta-cc you.
Evelynn can... ignore green wards. So all you do is buy a pink one. LOL

And people say it like it was bad, when I play support I buy constantly pink wards, to clear the enemy green ward and allow my jungler to gank.

Honestly, I don't see her being better than Shaco, that can use different routes, and has a true stealth.