Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thanks riot, eve now has godly ganks due to ward evasion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Sandbag

07-16-2012

...? If you could just buy pink wards all the time she wouldn't have been able to avoid wards in the first place, it's just not a realistic scenario.

Besides, she doesn't *need* stealth to gank now, that's the whole point. She has pre-6 movement speed, good damage, slows, etc.

She also scales well in her current form, which is the problem with Shaco.

Kittah4

07-16-2012

Eve's starving the support. OP.

Toxinia

07-16-2012

I cant buy wards, I need money for my Tiamat.

a4mad

07-16-2012

Quote:
Mister Sandbag:
...? If you could just buy pink wards all the time she wouldn't have been able to avoid wards in the first place, it's just not a realistic scenario.

Besides, she doesn't *need* stealth to gank now, that's the whole point. She has pre-6 movement speed, good damage, slows, etc.

ya man, eve was so viable before when she could avoid wards.
And 1 mediocre slow tied in with a 100 second CD ult? wtf riot so op broken as hell
if it wasn't realistic to always have pink wards for eve, then it isn't realistic to always have wards for anyone.
Before if there was eve i would plop a pink down in my lane, now i can use a pink as a regular ward and not have to buy a second one.

Fairness

07-16-2012

Another nerf to supports lol, now they have to spend even more money on vision wards.

SpookyGhostsOoo

07-16-2012

Now instead of pink just at dragon, pink must be in every lane when eve is in game.

Isn't that the point of a jungler though? To put people behind through any means necessary?

Mister Sandbag

07-16-2012

Quote:
a4mad:
ya man, eve was so viable before when she could avoid wards.
And 1 mediocre slow tied in with a 100 second CD ult? wtf riot so op broken as hell
if it wasn't realistic to always have pink wards for eve, then it isn't realistic to always have wards for anyone.
Before if there was eve i would plop a pink down in my lane, now i can use a pink as a regular ward and not have to buy a second one.

You are literally retarded. You could do that before using your logic, but she was nerfed because of her ability to force everyone on the map to buy oracles/vision wards. Making them spend several hundreds of extra gold in an attempt to stop your ganks (they would need 3 pink wards to do it successfully, in each lane.) is already giving your team an advantage. Please, just stop.

Her stealth was moved to a PASSIVE ability that also gives you an innate blue-buff, it's a worse stealth because the stealth mechanic before forced Riot into making her a weak champion to compensate. She is far better now than she was before.

a4mad

07-16-2012

Quote:
Rarity Belle:
Now instead of pink just at dragon, pink must be in every lane when eve is in game.

Isn't that the point of a jungler though? To put people behind through any means necessary?

lets look at malz for comparison. People complain he is too easily countered, all you need is a qss and he's useless. Now if an entire team buys 20 wards early on, and they upgrade them to pinks, thats an increase of 1k gold right? seems like a lot, but then you realize qss costs more then 1k gold, and those wards not only completely shut down eve, they also act as regular wards.

Saint Kaizz

07-16-2012

Yeah idk wtf is goin on with this stealth remake. Sounds interesting, she has perma stealth. Cool. Its in her passive. Now the problem is how the **** are we supposed to counter that? Is it because she'll be in our sper stealth detector radius? That's how we can tell? Ok... so we give her a massive MS boost that stacks... lmao... Oh I can't wait to see how this plays out...

a4mad

07-16-2012

Quote:
Mister Sandbag:
You are literally retarded. You could do that before using your logic, but she was nerfed because of her ability to force everyone on the map to buy oracles/vision wards. Making them spend several hundreds of extra gold in an attempt to stop your ganks (they would need 3 pink wards to do it successfully, in each lane.) is already giving your team an advantage. Please, just stop.

Her stealth was moved to a PASSIVE ability that also gives you an innate blue-buff, it's a worse stealth because the stealth mechanic before forced Riot into making her a weak champion to compensate. She is far better now than she was before.

she's still useless as ****. She's like yi without the gapcloser, all she can do is run at you and pray you don't kill her before she gets there. Early on a few pinks down, later just using the buddy system and new eve is awful. You say that forcing people to spend gold on wards/oracles is big, but having a 5th champ that isn't useless seems like a bigger advantage. Go play new eve, she does well on the PBE due to everyone being awful.