Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adamusuka

07-19-2012

thank you so much riot games for ****ing up eve you guys are ****ing morons who does not know anything about making games... Blizzard never make mistakes like this....shame on you pricks.

Porkcow

07-19-2012

Please make the range at which you can see her smaller, its practically fog of war sight range now. Eve can't even get close without just being nuked down now....

Kamikirimaru

07-19-2012

in the recent patch they remade ev that was a horrible idea shes worse then before she cant be invisible with anyone nearby whats the point in having stealth if u cant go next to someone and the stealth bar is as big as the fog of war so it really makes no sence

Kamus Valentine

07-20-2012

nice now i love her. good work

Ammy

Recruiter

07-20-2012

Quote:
Porkcow:
Please make the range at which you can see her smaller, its practically fog of war sight range now. Eve can't even get close without just being nuked down now....

You're kidding right? I have enough range I can lane eve and be stealthed for drastic lenghs of time making the enemy team wonder if I'm mia or just camping out of sight.

juggalosidesho

07-20-2012

Hello i don't play eve often but then i saw this update to her. I kind of figured this would be great, and it turned out being true besides one thing.... that ring around her she cant exactly sneak anymore not even in a bush. now don't get me wrong i think its a good idea but i think the only change that should be made is the rings radius should be reduced by a little bit its made her rather difficult to play and i like that but her being stealthed is great till you get near someone by the time you get within range of using anything besides hate spike they already know your their i mean this is why we have vision wards ...i mean all i wanna see is the rings radius reduced and thats it besides that this is great its made her a really aggressive champ sorry for kinda doing half with punctuation and half without lol later

arguyle

07-20-2012

probably your best spotlight so far.

Scorpian0999

07-20-2012

what a ****ing let down.
i was truly excited for a revamp to one of my favorite characters.
come to find out.
ya'll tweaked her so bad
she's useless now.
you made her the hunted and not the hunter.
the range on her abilities are to short in ratio with her ****ty invis.
like seriously what idiot decided on that distance ?

looks like i'll be sticking to swain... plz. do not revamp swain too.

R.I.P Eve.

Scorpian0999

07-20-2012

she has to now fear every bush when jungling. she's not exactly tanky.
and now you have no protection of her invis. as far as their concerned your not a threat

Hexblade07

07-21-2012

i was worried about the changes to evelynn. but now that i have played her with the new changes im not so worried. however she now has a flaw with her stealth. if they are in her personal visions area then they can see her. there is no sneaking up on them. if jungling and you go stealthed, the by chance they come across you they see you just as soon as you see them. so the stealth isnt any good. however if the area in which they can see you was shrunk then it would be effective. also while activating her dark frenzy give her a speed boost and removes slows is nice. it wouldnt hurt to have an icon for the stacks on her passive part.