Champion Spotlight: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argazoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

First i would like to thank the whole Riot staff for making an awesome game that i love to play. Second i would like to say that the Eve remake is terrible. You removed her ability to be stealthy all together! Sure she can go invisible to minions and vision wards, but really what good is that if she can't get close enough to an enemy champ to do any damage... she wasn't meant to be a bruiser and go toe to toe with anyone. She was a stealthy assassin. Now she is no where near that. You said the point was to make her more viable in competitive play. Well sorry to say but i am pretty sure you screw the pooch on that one. playing against bots to test her out, i couldn't even get close enough to get assists half the time with out getting killed or shut down before i got in range. Her new hate spike sucks, because now if there is a champ on either side of you you aren't hitting them both. you dropped her damage out put with ravage, and her ult isn't very useful because by the time you are in range of the enemy champs, they can see you and are already attacking you! Please i beg you, for the love of the gaming gods put her back or re-remake her so that she isn't a worthless champ that is just a waste of my money!

Mayomo

07-19-2012

this ability remake has completely destroyed my love to evelynn everything from the stealth to the new abilities. this could have been handled better and i don't mind a couple of negative votes this is completely my opinion I'm not sure if anyone agrees but no i don't like the changes

MrLàzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

the eve remake is just fked up. y call it stealth when someone can see u when u get close? who made this idea?

SemiENDOWED

07-19-2012

GG for riot ruining what use to be a horrible but fun champion to troll with and making her completely useless even more. what is the point of sight wards and oracles if you dont even need to invest in them anymore. evelynn was a useless champion the stun got removed and now that stealth doesnt even mean stealth anymore, why not just get rid of her all together. gg riot

Calleko

07-19-2012

Congrats on making Eve somehow worse then she already was with this new passive. Too easy to counter her if she can be seen from that far out. Lets hope Zyra isn't this terrible.

MrLàzy

07-19-2012

the only useful thing about her stealth is the 1% mana regen.

Isilrar

07-19-2012

Thx Riot to destroy one of my best champions. Thx a lot...

so pathethic...

passive = nothing
all dmg = nerfed.

now evy can only run all game !

GeBreaker

07-19-2012

Whoever did this hates Evelynn, now she is so useless, this remake sucks.
First she lost her stun and now she lost all!!!!!

I cant understand the new stealth, is a rlly stealth ? is the same as a normal champion hiding in the bushes, but this last is better than the new remake....

Riot hates eve....my main champion now is trash...the new skills sucks and her ult WTF ?????

I repeat...useless champion

Tryxy45

07-19-2012

She f#cking sucks now. She was better before this so called "buff" when she sucked already. you guys really f#cked her up. Riot is starting to lose its touch for real.

Adamusuka

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argazoon View Post
First i would like to thank the whole Riot staff for making an awesome game that i love to play. Second i would like to say that the Eve remake is terrible. You removed her ability to be stealthy all together! Sure she can go invisible to minions and vision wards, but really what good is that if she can't get close enough to an enemy champ to do any damage... she wasn't meant to be a bruiser and go toe to toe with anyone. She was a stealthy assassin. Now she is no where near that. You said the point was to make her more viable in competitive play. Well sorry to say but i am pretty sure you screw the pooch on that one. playing against bots to test her out, i couldn't even get close enough to get assists half the time with out getting killed or shut down before i got in range. Her new hate spike sucks, because now if there is a champ on either side of you you aren't hitting them both. you dropped her damage out put with ravage, and her ult isn't very useful because by the time you are in range of the enemy champs, they can see you and are already attacking you! Please i beg you, for the love of the gaming gods put her back or re-remake her so that she isn't a worthless champ that is just a waste of my money!
omg!!! thank you!!! they messed her up so badly!! i hate it now!! Riot games thank you, you morons