Champion Spotlight: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karasu sage

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheoryXIII View Post
i think eve was fine before the nerfs n this new remake idk but it just seems unnecessary and really just because a faction of new players didnt know how to deal with her doesnt mean she was needed for a nerf tbh in my opinion if u were to bring back the old eve it would prob make her better but thats me

I Remember the old eve. She was absolutely lethal. She could be countered yes, she still can be. I Had no problems with pre nerf eve (Although MANY did) And the fact is this : Pre nerf eve was a moving, attacking ward that could move with impunity early game.
Not only this, but she had one thing that made her break every thing - Her stun. With that stun she just scouted a little ahead of her team, they found someone, and it was over already.

Axiom Prime

07-17-2012

Why you tease me! I so thought this was live already...

CredibleMushroom

07-17-2012

I was quite fine with Eve as-is but these changes do give her some interesting gameplay. My one concern is that the stealth detection range demonstrated on the video seems awfully large.

NVDax

07-17-2012

Twitch spotlight plox

Crosslayer

07-17-2012

Anyone know when they are patching this? Today?...or not for a while?

Śesshomaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

gj

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

yay, fiora now evelynn, poor yi jus gets outclased

LilLilballz

07-17-2012

This looks really fun. Looking forward to playing as Eve again.

Lyga

07-17-2012

when willl we be able to play evelynn? >.<
tomorrow? ._.

LysolCleaner

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasu sage View Post
I Remember the old eve. She was absolutely lethal. She could be countered yes, she still can be. I Had no problems with pre nerf eve (Although MANY did) And the fact is this : Pre nerf eve was a moving, attacking ward that could move with impunity early game.
Not only this, but she had one thing that made her break every thing - Her stun. With that stun she just scouted a little ahead of her team, they found someone, and it was over already.
that stun of hers was so awesome. i miss the old Eve