Angelic Riven skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver61298

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val View Post
Downvote me to hell but ffs ANOTHER community wanted Riven skin?

Seriously guys, you all rallied to get her Bunny skin. She got it, I bought it, no one uses it, move along.

Why don't you try and push for champions with barely any skins to get them back into the limelight?

Sejuani, Karma, Soraka, Skarner, Swain, Trundle, Viktor, Karthus, Leona, Rumble, Taric, Udyr, Xerath

Just to name a few.

There's a plethora of crazy ideas for skins which will actually be good (See: Astro Nautilus). This silly obsession with playing dressups with Riven is having a churning feeling in my gut hoping none of you guys request a 'My Little Pony' Hecarim.

Angelic Riven.. just play Kayle and spare yourself the effort.
I ONLY use bunny Riven right now, so...anyways I do agree some of those champions do need skins though :|

Pyrofiredelta

Recruiter

02-12-2013

I really wish people will reply to this thread with something other than "Bump" or "riot pls". If you really want the skin, post better messages with feedback and input on the design. Anyways, I think this skin would be amazing as a theme. Her wings could develop overtime, and the summoner icon could be Riven's sword with angelic wings. For the banner at the top of your profile page would be Riven's sword sideways with a wing behind it or something similar to that.

Silver61298

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

I think this needs to be a theme skin, there is so much support to this skin and so many ideas to make it possibly better than pulsefire ezreal, I would instabuy this skin the second it came out on real league and PBE

Mynx The Origin

02-13-2013

Wow. This is beautiful. Makes me want to get Riven.

Mirage Night

02-13-2013

Bump

IS1b84004e33b0d5

02-13-2013

stuff

Istarellea

02-13-2013

Want

Istarellea

02-13-2013

__,,,__
,-""-,-" "-,-""-,
/,-' , .-'-.7.-'-. , '-,\
\( / _ _ \ )/
'-, { (0) (0) } ,-'
/ > .---. < \
|/ .-' \___/ '-. \|
{, / ,_ _, \ ,}
\ {, \ / ,} /
',\. '---' ./,'
_.-""""""-._ _.-""""""-._
.' `._.` '.
_/_ _ \
.'` `\ | | \
/ | | | ;
| / |_| |
\ ;'---' _ ___ _ _ ___ ;
'. ; | | / \| || || _| _ ;
`-\ | |_ | | || |/ /| _| .' `,
`\ |___|\___/ \__/ |___| | \
\ _ _ \ |
jgs `\ | | | /` _/
,-""-. .'`\ | | | /`-,-'` .-""-,
/ `\.' `\ \___/ /` './` \
; .--. \ '\ /' / .--. ;
| ( \ |, '\ /' | / ) |
\ ; } ;\ /; ` { ; /
`;\ \ _.-' \ / `-._ / /;`
\ \__.' _.-' Y `-._ '.__//
'.___,.-' `-.,___.'

RyoTheSlayer

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val View Post
Downvote me to hell but ffs ANOTHER community wanted Riven skin?

Seriously guys, you all rallied to get her Bunny skin. She got it, I bought it, no one uses it, move along.

Why don't you try and push for champions with barely any skins to get them back into the limelight?

Sejuani, Karma, Soraka, Skarner, Swain, Trundle, Viktor, Karthus, Leona, Rumble, Taric, Udyr, Xerath

Just to name a few.

There's a plethora of crazy ideas for skins which will actually be good (See: Astro Nautilus). This silly obsession with playing dressups with Riven is having a churning feeling in my gut hoping none of you guys request a 'My Little Pony' Hecarim.

Angelic Riven.. just play Kayle and spare yourself the effort.

My little pony Hecarim HAHAHAHAHA! *dies laughing*
but love the angelic riven skin though.

What can you do? Riven is one of the most loved champions.
She's not my champion but i think she has great appearance/skins, great lore (like she could be the protagonist if a movie or a fiction were made), great stats & abilities.

but val's right too, a good point, also the less famous/loved champs like val mentioned needs some love too.

and also i have a suggestion (not sure if anyone has made this suggestion already but)
how a bout a name for it "Celestial Riven" its simple and just thought it out in a whim.
I think "celestial" means "heavenly"

Istarellea

02-14-2013

Bump