Angelic Riven skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahi Relle

02-01-2013

I feel that is it now time to no longer up vote just the original post, but EVERY (positive) Post made from the begining to the end. Then Riot's server admins will be forced to do one of two things:

1)
Complain to Morello that each time they do a search for up-voted and popular comments, the first 1500 results involve Angelic Riven, and the list continues to grow. Morello will be forced to halt all production of new content, and create Angelic Riven, in all her glorious glory.

2)
Ice the entire thread, and everyone who ever upvoted it, on the acount of cyber terrorism against Riot for flooding their databases with too much love for Riven. Riven will then be made exceedingly hideous and unplayable--Making her the most popular champion ever out of her martyrdom. After removing Riven the Hideous, Horrible, Bad, Evil, Nasty, Unplayable, We-ban-you-the-moment-you-select-her Exile from the roster, Riot goes out of bussiness from loosing their entire fan base and a large metor hits my house.

Please Riot, I do not want A large metor to hit my house, or anywhere near my house. Do the right thing.

Tormound

02-01-2013

Bump

Mirage Night

02-01-2013

Bump

MagSec

02-01-2013

Please riot. I need this skin. Would pay more than 975 for this!

Souldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Bump. Make this the true legendary skin Riven deserves.

Mirage Night

02-02-2013

Bump

Venimex

02-03-2013

just saying but, if this does come to fruition, please be 975, im tired of all these great skins being 20 bucks man

Lordaeth

02-03-2013

you can make this skin like pulsefire ezreal and cost that much, i hate riven bt this skin would change my mind

sorrowen

02-03-2013

There is a slight problem... Her Q (Broken Wings) would make no sense if she had wings... I would still buy the skin, though. MAKE HER FLY, RIOT!

Mirage Night

02-04-2013

Bump