Angelic Riven skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kísh

07-17-2012

I would pay more than PFE at full price for this, please make this I beg of you riot please ;-;

pandorasong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Riot, hire this man.
Also shutup and take my money.

FENiXRiZN

07-17-2012

"Unsolicited Idea Submissions. Riot Games values your feedback on its services and products, but please do not submit any creative ideas, suggestions or materials. Neither Riot Games nor any of its employees and/or contractors accept or consider unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork or other works, including, without limitation, ideas or suggestions for new or improved games or technologies, game or product enhancements, marketing plans or names for new games (collectively Unsolicited Ideas). Please do not send your Unsolicited Ideas to Riot Games or its employees and/or contractors." -- straight from the Terms of Service.

I like the idea and support it 100%, but I wanted to inform you that it will not be in the game. Unfortunately this kind of stuff never pulls through for the reason mentioned above. I'm not saying that you or anyone else should stop posting creative ideas, but I just don't want anyone to get their hopes up

JoeRoberts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Bunnygirl riven is a good skin, but I've always thought that it was completely against the spirit of the character. She's one of the least sexualized females in League, with a backstory that's basically her showing that she's tougher and manlier than most of the men around her -- and she gets a playboy bunny outfit. I would never use that skin. Something consistent with her lore would be nice.

Mr Tyton

07-17-2012

ok I would buy this

LordRafe

07-17-2012

It would erase the stain of "Battle Bunny Riven."

estooz

07-17-2012

This would be such a good theme skin, like Pulsefire. Would pay so much for this.

TheIceReaper

07-17-2012

bump

hightime31

07-17-2012

Riot make this happen please

AznSoftServe

07-17-2012

I would buy this. Make the skin!!